Bad Guy Beware Evan Stahl from Stahl Reptiles! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #31
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Allen View Post
You agreed to refund the buyer. You have the money and the animals. It is inappropriate for you to wait for someone else to buy them.
Bingo. Ignoring the little inconsistencies in the aspersions he seems to be casting, regarding her possible intention of trying to get two refunds; the excuse that he's waiting for both snake to sell makes absolutely no sense. Even after both of them are sold, she has no less of a capacity to do a chargeback. He's not any safer after they've both found new owners. As such, it seems that he's withholding the refund simply because he can.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #32
Ron Allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Bingo. Ignoring the little inconsistencies in the aspersions he seems to be casting, regarding her possible intention of trying to get two refunds; the excuse that he's waiting for both snake to sell makes absolutely no sense. Even after both of them are sold, she has no less of a capacity to do a chargeback. He's not any safer after they've both found new owners. As such, it seems that he's withholding the refund simply because he can.
Yep...a lot of these threads get convoluted with unnecessary details. When you boil it all down to the lowest common denominator this is it. I can see no other issue with the seller. Holding animals in inclement weather is fine. Had he simply refunded the buyer people would be defending him...instead he is at best coming off as petty and vengeful, and at worst a thief.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #33
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Allen View Post
I can see no other issue with the seller. Holding animals in inclement weather is fine. Had he simply refunded the buyer people would be defending him...instead he is at best coming off as petty and vengeful, and at worst a thief.
Had he simply refunded her, this thread wouldn't even exist. There would be no need for anyone to defend him. Once it became clear to him that he wouldn't be able to satisfy whatever timetable she had in mind, the most sensible course would have been to simply end the transaction right then and there. Nothing that has transpired after her request for a refund is making much sense to me.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #34
Smenger
Had he refunded me and been professional you are correct this thread would no exist. And the fact that even though he has been paid by me and recieved the money from PayPal AND already resold one of the animals I STILL have not been refunded. Yes I said I would take legal actions if something is not going to be done I won't just walk away from 800 who would? I have no intentions on a "double" refund I just want what was payed back. It's not right to be vengeful and petty and hd m money until he is "satisfied" with the resale of the animals as he said!

Old 04-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #35
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by montini View Post
He is a rude arrogant a@@##@#

Joe
That comment earned you an infraction. Cease with the derogatory and inflammatory comments, please. If you have something of value to add to the discussion, then please do so. These sorts of comments have nothing of value to contribute, and can only make the conversation of less value to readers.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #36
dchristensen
Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: evansnakes <evansnakes@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 3, 2013 4:41 pm
Subject: Re: Message about: Super Bright & Clean Killer Bee Female...
Who is Sierra Wolff??? - I always get suspicious of people who have a different name on their email and Fauna accounts - since I got ripped off by someone using an assumed name on Fauna...

Old 04-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #37
evansnakes
It is simple. When she asked for a refund I did not have her money she had filed a dispute with paypal and they had her money, not me. AND I do not offer refunds for buyers remorse. Her deposit was also non refundable but I have not even brought up that point. I need to now get paid for the snake that had not been paid for because you have to cover 100% of the funds to refund at the same time, you can not do partial refunds.

Every day I have expenses that are debited from my account, wether they be automated utility payments or putting gas in the car, simple, so there is less than enough in my account to refund 100% of her payments and you can not do less than 100% unless I wanted to refund the initial $100 deposit, which should be forfeit. As I have said now several times to her and in this very thread, she will be refunded in a few days when the payment is cleared and the total amount is covered to refund. If that is not adequate, she can sue me as she threatened or take it up with her credit card company, which she probably already did and as paypal warned me, the monies would be taken from them and they would then come and take them from me.

She did not threaten me with posting here, she just came on here, after she has my email assuring her of a refund, to just bash me. She emailed me and suggested that I sell the snakes to somebody else and refund her money. She emailed me and threatened me. She initiated the bs with paypal with out talking to me at all prior to that. Like I said, if she had really cared about the animals safety that would have mattered to her but not once was she understanding of the weather but instead called me a liar and complained that I was not shipping. Anyone who thinks that I am stealing her money is a joke. She will get refunded shortly. That is the end of the issue, there is nothing more to it.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #38
Smenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristensen View Post
Who is Sierra Wolff??? - I always get suspicious of people who have a different name on their email and Fauna accounts - since I got ripped off by someone using an assumed name on Fauna...
Wolff is my maiden name, I am married an didn't see the need in changing my email information.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #39
dchristensen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smenger View Post
Wolff is my maiden name, I am married an didn't see the need in changing my email information.
I see, I'm just sensitive to those types of issues. Good luck and I hope you work things out.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #40
Smenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristensen View Post
I see, I'm just sensitive to those types of issues. Good luck and I hope you work things out.
Thank you, no problem. I honestly can't find where to change my name on my email.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!