Bad Guy Beware of Jeffery Lockman/John Pennington - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2016, 02:49 PM   #41
LuckyStar
Why wait 3 years to clear up this information?

Old 01-06-2016, 02:54 PM   #42
cybernuclear
Someone shared the thread with me as I don't browse this portion at all.

Old 01-06-2016, 03:06 PM   #43
chazzz
So is it Jeffery Lockman or John Pennington? A bit curios as why the two names?

Old 01-06-2016, 03:08 PM   #44
juliasara
So what is your legal name? Is it Jeffery Lockman or John Pennington? Your email says Jeffery yet your account here says John. Which one is it?

Old 01-06-2016, 03:13 PM   #45
cybernuclear
John Pennington. I do not understand where you get the email says that. I don't know a Jeffery let alone have an email like that. I don't get where he come up with that one?

Old 01-06-2016, 03:51 PM   #46
juliasara
I clearly says on each email from you Jeffery Lockman and the email address is jefferylockman@yahoo.com. if that isn't the email address you sent those emails from maybe posting screen shots of the emails with the correct address on them would be helpful.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:06 PM   #47
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernuclear View Post
Most of what he posted in regards to email was clearly plagiarized.
I can't be the only one that had to look at that statement twice. What, specifically, was plagiarized?

Old 01-06-2016, 04:17 PM   #48
cybernuclear
Obviously he created emails. I never said any of that to him. That would clearly be a question for him. I dont have a clue where he came up with the name or why. The emails posted are not from me. I just wanted to clarify but I'm not arguing something that clearly doesn't need argued. Why he created another email or name, who knows? I paid for something and he wanted more money. Nothing more or less.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:21 PM   #49
juliasara
No, your not, I thought the same thing but figured I'd a dress one thing at a time and the name issue seemed like it should be the first to be addressed. I'm quite curious what exactly was plagiarized. For someone with multiple masters and a PhD you'd think he would know the meaning of the words he's throwing around and would have better grammar. Not that mine is perfect but I don't claim to have multiple masters and a PhD!

Old 01-06-2016, 04:23 PM   #50
juliasara
I can't for the life of me see what he would possibly have to gain by making up a different name, email address and fake emails. Could you post screen shots of the real emails then?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
john pennington