Bad Guy Beware of Kingkaz aka Kazimir Maligranda - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:08 PM   #1
bkron21
Beware of Kingkaz aka Kazimir Maligranda

This guy has made multiple posts trying to sell a Super Motley female boa, which, as many of us know, is a lethal gene animal. When that information was presented in a comment, he sent harassing messages, removed the ad, reposted, and then attempted to slander me as a scam artist and liar about the snake's health (despite evidence Super Motley's die within the first few years), in an attempt to discredit this fact that he was selling a genetically diseased snake. Beware transactions with him and warn those looking to buy his snake of the medical issues.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:19 PM   #2
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkron21 View Post
This guy has made multiple posts trying to sell a Super Motley female boa, which, as many of us know, is a lethal gene animal. When that information was presented in a comment, he sent harassing messages, removed the ad, reposted, and then attempted to slander me as a scam artist and liar about the snake's health (despite evidence Super Motley's die within the first few years), in an attempt to discredit this fact that he was selling a genetically diseased snake. Beware transactions with him and warn those looking to buy his snake of the medical issues.
Post proof of your allegations and make "this guy" aware of your accusations here.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:21 PM   #3
bkron21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Post proof of your allegations and make "this guy" aware of your accusations here.
He deleted both posts

Old 01-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #4
kingkaz
Why would anyone post in a comment saying anything about an animal? Threads are ment for sales and comments are for questions about the animal or commutation for the animal and seller. So your violating fauna classified terms by commenting with no intentions of buying and now me being a member of this group for 6 years and sold many animals are being brought down by an amateur. I have many people that can vouch on my be half.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:57 PM   #5
Occidentalis
Comments which inform buyers to beware are also allowed, which sounds warranted in this case. The appeal to authority and misdirection, rather than addressing the topic at hand, isn't encouraging for your case. It makes one assume what this user is claiming is completely true. I understand that this is a known issue in boas, but those dealing with this defect usually are a little more tactful.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:08 PM   #6
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkaz View Post
Why would anyone post in a comment saying anything about an animal? Threads are ment for sales and comments are for questions about the animal or commutation for the animal and seller. So your violating fauna classified terms by commenting with no intentions of buying and now me being a member of this group for 6 years and sold many animals are being brought down by an amateur. I have many people that can vouch on my be half.

Are you or are you not selling an boa that you know will be dead in a few years from a genetic problem?

Old 01-08-2016, 08:01 PM   #7
kingkaz
I squired this boa not knowing it was a genetic problem. The only is I own as many people know me for having monitors . I did know after earlier today that they can live up to and sometimes 5 years or more . Some cases I have read less than . Also it's the care of the animal. So before commenting they should address the seller . Not comment cause the way people comment ruin posts and make things sound awful. The way this guy went and did things was immature in my opinion. And to any buyer they can ask any questions they wish .

Old 01-08-2016, 08:04 PM   #8
kingkaz
I have seen this guy comment many times on many posts sabotaging them when all it takes is a pm . Mature way of going about things. Comments are ment for questions . Not trying to sway people from buying . This is why we have admins. Gotta problem /conflict talk to an admin

Old 01-08-2016, 08:22 PM   #9
bkron21
Quote:
I have seen this guy comment many times on many posts sabotaging them when all it takes is a pm . Mature way of going about things. Comments are ment for questions . Not trying to sway people from buying . This is why we have admins. Gotta problem /conflict talk to an admin

You do realize you can SEE how many posts I've made right? And that number is like, 5 or 6, most of which come from dealing with this. You're just full of it man. I'm not trying to SWAY people from buying anything, just making sure they're informed since you clearly don't want to inform the potential buyers of the genetic defect in YOUR snake.

Old 01-08-2016, 08:33 PM   #10
Occidentalis
Quote:
I squired this boa not knowing it was a genetic problem. The only is I own as many people know me for having monitors . I did know after earlier today that they can live up to and sometimes 5 years or more . Some cases I have read less than .
It's probably safe to say then, that the world needs people to be there to inform buyers that they are getting an animal with a fatal genotype.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!