Bad Guy Beware of Kingkaz aka Kazimir Maligranda - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2016, 08:40 PM   #11
tlmoon
I would be very upset to buy an animal not knowing it had a lethal gene...so I think it's very appropriate for someone to comment on an ad where the seller has not mentioned that little tidbit. Something like a lethal gene should be mentioned in the ad and made very clear the animal's life expectancy is only a few years. Even if 5 yrs, that's quite short in comparison to most snake lifespans.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:02 PM   #12
kingkaz
This is why and exactly why you ASK THE SELLER QUESTIONS I'm open and honest and I didn't know it was a lethal gene and like I stated before . The guy commenting coulda easily addressed this well mannered by pm me. Or even text me since I posted my number. But all you people think one way like I was knowing selling it and produced it. You all are Thes reason why this industry is going down hill cause of the accusations you all make . But case is all cleared . So when I sell it I'll make sure to state a bibliography about every animal for sale .

Old 01-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #13
bkron21
Again, I don't think you understand, it wasn't about you, it was about people knowing about the snake. If they don't know it's an issue, they don't know to ask you. THAT'S why I posted the comment. You just made it worse by attacking me personally. Just tell people up front what it is instead of waiting for them to ask. It's more ethical that way and more fair to the buyer.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #14
Occidentalis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkaz View Post
You all are Thes reason why this industry is going down hill cause of the accusations you all make
It's definitely not the disposability of animals or uninformed buyers/sellers.

Quote:
So when I sell it I'll make sure to state a bibliography about every animal for sale .
Or just, you know, acknowledge that the animal you're selling is going to die.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:13 PM   #15
bkron21
Quote:
and I didn't know it was a lethal gene and like I stated before .
Quote:
You all are Thes reason why this industry is going down hill cause of the accusations you all make .
Uninformed breeding and uninformed buyers are part of the reason why. Just take responsibility for the genetically inferior animal YOU brought into this world and be honest.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:19 PM   #16
kingkaz
Your a moron lol I never brought this into the world some dumb person did and I was not informed .i don't need to explain to some one like you. I don't deal with boas as this was my only one. You bash on everyone's posts as I've seen you have nothing better to do . Very immature . Instead of privately messaging people you bash and crap. I don't need anyone's approval on the boa site lol . I don't deal with boas and don't scan people. Don't go into buying an animal with out asking questions my mistake I made.
And ALLLLLL animals will die . Your a funny guy .well have fun arguing back and forth between each other

Old 01-08-2016, 09:56 PM   #17
bcr229
I'm sorry you purchased it, the longevity problem with super motley boas has been known for many years.

After Brian posted the warning on your ad you accused him of selling it to you without disclosing the problem with this morph. Did you buy it from him or not?

Old 01-08-2016, 10:03 PM   #18
kingkaz
Where does it say I bought it from him?

Old 01-08-2016, 10:20 PM   #19
CwnAnnwn
Mr. Kron, could you please keep warning people before they buy something that will die in a few years?

Mr/Ms Maligranda, your behavior is simply uncalled for. I would have thanked them for informing me of my mistake. The only reason you want to take it to pm is so that any seller would not be informed of the problem. If you where going to inform them, like you should have, you would have not cared. You wanted to slide this whole thing under the table, hoping 2 years down the road, you could pass the buck.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:26 PM   #20
kingkaz
Your awfully wrong. You don't know me and making accusations again lol . Simple minded people as your self will never understand. But I literally got the boa this morning 2 am my time for a trade. Never new any boa had this.
I'm more mature than the average person and would have pmd or texted the person to change their status. Or guide them as I have some several times. And no it's not Brian's job to do anything at all. Sure it was nice to post in all upper case BUY BEWARE ANIMALE WILL DIE IN 2 years! Lol he never stated the average life is actually up to 5 years so there for he did more harm than good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!