Bad Guy Beware of Kingkaz aka Kazimir Maligranda - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:50 PM   #31
Billy1138
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkaz View Post
This is why and exactly why you ASK THE SELLER QUESTIONS I'm open and honest and I didn't know it was a lethal gene and like I stated before . The guy commenting coulda easily addressed this well mannered by pm me. Or even text me since I posted my number. But all you people think one way like I was knowing selling it and produced it. You all are Thes reason why this industry is going down hill cause of the accusations you all make . But case is all cleared . So when I sell it I'll make sure to state a bibliography about every animal for sale .
You insisting he addresses his concerns in a PM rather than on your ad insinuates that you are aware of the lethality of the gene and wanted to hide that fact. Why else would you insist he discuss in a PM?

If you honestly weren't aware of the genetics then you'd have nothing to hide discussing publicly.

Old 01-09-2016, 01:14 AM   #32
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1138 View Post
If you honestly weren't aware of the genetics then you'd have nothing to hide discussing publicly.
The seller put ads up on Facebook first, where they garnered some discussion. I've attached screenshots from The Boa Gene forum that started around lunchtime EST.

The ad posted here was put up later in the afternoon.
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2016, 02:03 AM   #33
ElexisC
So that proves they knew. You couldn't pay me to take a super motley. Anyone who intentionally breeds them I would never buy from. And now this person has a do not do business with label. You took an animal after being told it's going to die, that you were taken and are trying to screw someone else who didn't know? You are to be avoided like the plague.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 01-09-2016, 02:22 AM   #34
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
I recommend you stop posting under a false name, Kazimir.
It looks like more reinforcements were called in. Maybe this one will offer an unbiased opinion that isn't being dictated in person.
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2016, 02:28 AM   #35
nickolasanastasiou
Good catch. Managed.

Old 01-09-2016, 02:36 AM   #36
hhmoore
Mr Maligranda - one more account created to bypass your ban will result in the original ban being extended to one year.

Old 01-09-2016, 02:39 AM   #37
hhmoore
(Curl your toes under, Nicolas - the ban hammer has me a little off balance, and I don't want to step on them)

Old 01-09-2016, 02:41 AM   #38
hhmoore
(My phone spells your name funny...and I still suck at proofreading on mobile devices)

Old 01-09-2016, 02:42 AM   #39
nickolasanastasiou
Please proceed at will. I prefer the team effort. *bow*

It has been a busy Friday night.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!