Bad Guy Phil Robbins and Jeremy Hargett ( jsh reptiles ) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:57 PM   #91
filenamex5100
i got scammed?? please do tell ive got one of the top 5 rarest scorpion collections in the country. somehow i got scammed though??? i need more popcorn!!

please do yourself a favor and stop making a fool of yourself. as you can see, everyone says you are rude. I'm sure you don't care though. you can leave anytime youd like if you are tired of reading. no one is keeping you here. if you've said all you want to say and proved what you think you needed to prove, leave. its your choice phil.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:59 PM   #92
filenamex5100
phil knock it off!! stop attacking others for chiming in. address the issue and ask Jeremy to explain. Lucille or anyone else doesn't deserve your negativity. i cant speak for anyone else but myself and i can say that you don't affect me one bit. if you've just got to be negative, direct that to me. itll be fine, i promise.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:10 PM   #93
bobtard
Are you physically capable of behaving like an adult? Your posts give me a headache.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:12 PM   #94
filenamex5100
get some popcorn...it helps! haha

Old 10-26-2016, 10:18 PM   #95
MiamiCracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
Are you physically capable of behaving like an adult? Your posts give me a headache.
Don't care go pound sand clown. nobody pulled your string.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:27 PM   #96
filenamex5100
gesshh

Old 10-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #97
MiamiCracker
No. I can't behave like an adult, it's the internet. Duh.
I still am not sure how NOT selling something I DID NOT have is a scam.

(not having a quantity I'm willing to part with)

I am not in charge of Jeremy.... believe it or not, he (and I) have lives outside of the internet, and I am not going to tell him to leave his family alone for a while to entertain your silly conspiracies on the internet.

I'm rude? Unpleasant? So what. We aren't friends in real life. That's irrelevant.
More importantly, YOU (Rowdy, and those that are jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon) are irrelevant.
Within MINUTES the text messages went from "can I buy some?" to "IT'S A SCAM I AM GOING TO HAVE YOU ARRESTED, DRAWN, AND QUARTERED!!!!!"
My bad Rowdy; again, having a life and all.... I'm not sitting naked in front of the computer with my nether bits in my hand, typing furiously when I get excited by what ASSUME to be a scam (you know, like I'm guessing you're doing).

So, let's recap.
Yes, I'm rude. Unpleasant to be around if you're on the lower end of the IQ bell curve, even.
HOWEVER, that's irrelevant, because I'm not asking ANY of you to be my new best friend, and/or fondle our nether bits with me while we find fake scams and yell at people on the internet together.

Jeremy - I don't own him. He'll reply, or not, at his leisure.

If another person's willingness or ability to speak (about an ad that was forgotten about and taken down as soon as he realized it) is an indictment of guilt (upon a separate party), then (whomever is saying that) needs to re-read the definition of "guilt".

Was I calm and eloquent enough this time? No one is confused or suffering from a wicked case of butt-hurt because I used naughty words that are only for grown ups? Apologies, I thought I was dealing with adults.... LOL There I go thinking again!

Old 10-26-2016, 11:01 PM   #98
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCracker View Post
Let me shut you up completely......probably not because that's what little trolls do.....run their mouths but here goes.................

So.... Me and my business partner (neither one of us is the "boss" but it doesn't matter to Rudy because he is insane) Have an African shipment come in. (like we have been getting for years) On our packing list as well as on our CITIES paper work states we have (among other things....close to 400 animals) approximately 50 Androctonus togolensis. NOW, My partner picks up the shipment, calls me and tells me it came in and mentions we have scorpions in the boxes. (Weird because we didn't order any that I know of) . I ask him what kind of scorpions and he say the paperwork says Hottentotta hottentotta, Androctonus togolensis. To which I say "NO FREAKING WAY". He assuses me that's what the paperwork says. I advise him I won't be by to help with this shipment as I would be very busy for a few days. He say no problem and would take care of everything. I advise him I would see what I could find out on the togolensis, Hence the thread on Arachnoboards asking about them. In the mean time, my partner (who mostly does wholesale lots of animals) put up ALOT of ads for togolensis. AS THAT IS WHAT HE WAS TOLD AND THOUGHT HE HAD. When I did get around to going by to our facility (which is after I started the thread on AB) I knew from the get go that all the scorpion we had were H. hottentotta. and I advised people that were interested in togolensis that they were not. (actually we did have a couple togolensis but I'M KEEPING THEM). So I told my partner what was what and told him to take down the ads. to which he did. (save for 1) What a horrible guy. Now this little troll starts his little hissy fit. Pay close attention to how he goes from "do you have X for sale" to YOU GUYS ARE SCAMMERS AND CONS AND YOUR GOING TO JAIL. he never waited for a response from my partner he just jumped down his throat. When he did ask me he flipped his wig spouting off about me being a scammer and what nots. When he did this I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. After some digging I figured out some guy saw the ad that was MISTAKENLY left up and asked my partner. (who at that moment didn't know Androctonus from his elbow......still doesn't). Said guy also asked for an ID on AB and this little troll is the one who responded. From his response to my partner and I becoming scammers was about 2 seconds. (LOOK AT THE TIME STAMPS).
He fully admits that I stated in the AB thread that I DID NOT HAVE ANDROCTONUS TOGOLENSIS. So because It took me a few days to track down the guy who authored the paper on togolensis and my partner who was just going by what 2 different governments and our exporter said was in the crate and tried to sell them as what he was TOLD THEY WERE we are scammers and con men. Not that any of my business dealings are anybody's business especially this sorry little troll.

To recap.....We did not sell anything that we did not have. All that actually happened was when someone was attempting to buy something, they were directed to the appropriate person, and the matter was handled correctly.
Nobody bought something we didn't have.
As soon as the mistake was discovered we fixed it. (save for the 1 ad).
But this little troll has gone from board to board to FB to any and all places he can think of to try and run his mouth. Well troll you are wrong again. go to bed.
You contradict yourself right out of the gates Phil! You say you have an African shipment come in, and you knew from the get go all the scorpions were Hottentotta. Oh but, actually you did have a "couple" Togolensis. You the invertebrates manager expecting a shipment of close to 400 animals, among other things, didn't order any scorpions, yet were sent about 50 Togolensis, most of which, but not all, were Hottentotta? The reason you didn't sell anything you didn't have is because you got called out defore you had the chance.

Old 10-26-2016, 11:05 PM   #99
filenamex5100
wow. you did take it down a peg or two!! congrats on a decent start! I'm sure everyone forgives you. .

p.s. you realize me writing Jeremy to "buy" togolensis was a sting right?? no pun intended. i know for a fact you are smart enough to know that i wouldn't have sent him money for togolensis that you told me didn't exist. haha.
maybe what you are not smart enough to realize is why i asked for a paypal address. maybe you are forgetting that a option for payment furthers the fraud claim.

i really sense a difference in that last reply of yours. I'm thinking maybe that was your final reply?? thatd be great by the way so this thread can rest easy and other can refer to it later in life and make their decisions based on the content within. if its in your favor...congrats. if its not...sorry about your luck.

....i need to get up and find some clothes apparently. ive been detected!! uhoh.

Old 10-26-2016, 11:08 PM   #100
filenamex5100
Chris!!!!! that was perfectly put!!!!!!!! love it!
trust me....he doesn't have togolensis. ive contacted all of my german contacts who are the most prolific collectors on the planet. none of them claim to have any either. i was asking them for a picture just so i could see what one looks like. phil doesn't have any!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!