Bad Guy Phil Robbins and Jeremy Hargett ( jsh reptiles ) - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #151
Chris Kennard
Just tryin' to connect the dots. I usually can...blah blah blah. I get it. So does the majority here.

Old 02-10-2017, 08:11 AM   #152
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
Last of the fb screen shots with jeremy. Again...hopefully they are in order.

Jeremy....i posted for you. Lol. Please post your own screen shots and show us what i left out!!!
If you refer back to post 31, Jeremy states the shipment was verified by two individuals. Would one of those individuals be you Julie? At that stage Jeremy is still justifying selling them as what you claim you made him aware they were not. His justification was that they were declared on the Cite documents as such and he had two individuals verify, however you are claiming that you relied on Jeremy to provide photographic proof that your exporter screwed up. Sounds like Jeremy is trying to have his cake and eat it too, whether or not you were aware/agreeable to that or not. It would be very valuable to see the date which you provided the photographic proof showing the exporter screwed up. That would tell a lot.

Old 02-11-2017, 12:45 AM   #153
tlmoon
Whatever went on, I thank the OP for posting this since it led to Miamicracker going off like, well a firecracker, and exposing himself as someone I would never, ever want to do any business with, EVER, under any circumstance. Why do some adults conduct themselves like cranky toddlers? I will never understand that type of behavior in someone over the age of four. It's especially bizarre in someone whose livelihood involves having customers and completing business transactions.

Anyway, I'm actually thinking about getting into bugs and it's good to know who to avoid.

Old 02-11-2017, 12:55 AM   #154
filenamex5100
Agreed 100%.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!