Bad Guy Phil Robbins and Jeremy Hargett ( jsh reptiles ) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2016, 12:27 PM   #11
filenamex5100
ya I understand what you mean by that. ill keep that in mind for the future.

unfortunately for these scammers.....nothing was left out or edited at all. its a good thing Jeremy chimed in on this thread and opened his scammer mouth about stuff being left out and offering screen shots. NOTHING was left out so I cant wait for his response. id almost bet money he wont reply with any screen shots because he is going to prove to everyone on his own that he is infact lying. I cant wait for his reply to be honest with you.

Old 10-24-2016, 12:28 PM   #12
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy2529 View Post
i truely beleive you may be 100 percent deranged holely crap.illl screen shot everything you wrote tomarrow morning np there and deep with who? you? i truely think you may be cerfifiable budy
Perhaps your "invertebrates manager" Phil could share his side of the story. I assume that since you've been registered here for 6 years that Phil is as well?

Old 10-24-2016, 01:11 PM   #13
filenamex5100
that's what I'm hoping to!! phil needs to chime in as well. feel free to upload screen shots!! that's the beauty of the BOI. you can speak your side. but like I said...everything posted in the original post is complete and accurate so I cant wait to see how they try to wiggle out of this one.

I know the thread is a little confusing and long. I would've been more organized if this wouldn't have been such a surprise to me as well.

at this point, I'm glad I didn't post screen shots because that allowed Jeremy to state that "parts are missing".....thus trapping himself once again because he knows nothing is missing.

Old 10-24-2016, 02:56 PM   #14
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
that's what I'm hoping to!! phil needs to chime in as well. feel free to upload screen shots!! that's the beauty of the BOI. you can speak your side. but like I said...everything posted in the original post is complete and accurate so I cant wait to see how they try to wiggle out of this one.

I know the thread is a little confusing and long. I would've been more organized if this wouldn't have been such a surprise to me as well.

at this point, I'm glad I didn't post screen shots because that allowed Jeremy to state that "parts are missing".....thus trapping himself once again because he knows nothing is missing.
I'm still missing the point as to why YOU cannot post screenshots…..

Old 10-24-2016, 03:54 PM   #15
bobtard
I'm going to chime in because I've also been in the invertebrate side of the hobby for a long time, and have seen this before.

What I'm seeing is this: the suspect is selling Hottentotta hottentotta (a commonly imported and bred species), as a much rarer (actually unheard of) Androctonus togolensis.

I have been keeping scorpions for nearly 10 years now, and I have never once seen this species in the hobby. I find it extremely hard to believe that they would just happen to randomly be thrown into a shipment, and be able to be ID'd by a nonprofessional (the suspect).

The closest thing I could compare this to for non-bug people would be fake hets.

Very sketchy indeed.

Old 10-24-2016, 04:00 PM   #16
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
I'm going to chime in because I've also been in the invertebrate side of the hobby for a long time, and have seen this before.

What I'm seeing is this: the suspect is selling Hottentotta hottentotta (a commonly imported and bred species), as a much rarer (actually unheard of) Androctonus togolensis.

I have been keeping scorpions for nearly 10 years now, and I have never once seen this species in the hobby. I find it extremely hard to believe that they would just happen to randomly be thrown into a shipment, and be able to be ID'd by a nonprofessional (the suspect).

The closest thing I could compare this to for non-bug people would be fake hets.

Very sketchy indeed.
The op has not presented any concrete evidence to support his claim.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...es/shrug01.gif

Old 10-24-2016, 04:16 PM   #17
filenamex5100
thank you bobtard!! not only only are they extremely rare, Phil (the importer) said they are not togolensis. he admitted that himself prior to selling them as togolensis.

magic maker....I posted copies of my correspondence with both Jeremy and phil. you can choose to believe it or not. I couldn't care less really. why don't you direct your comments to Jeremy who said he would post screen shots?!?! he is the one in the wrong and if you think its a coincidence that he hasn't posted screen shots after he said he would, that's on you to believe. I was intentionally not posting screen shots so Jeremy would have to! he says I left I stuff out. that's not accurate...hence why he hasn't posted anything since.
ill post a few screen shots once I figure out how. hopefully to ease your mind. youll see that nothing has been altered at all...not even spelling and grammer.

for the record.....I currently have over 500 scorpions of many many different species. currently I have 11 species of androctonus, three quarters of which are really rare....specially in the states. if they would've been togolensis, I would've bought them ALL at $30 each no problem!!

Old 10-24-2016, 04:20 PM   #18
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
thank you bobtard!! not only only are they extremely rare, Phil (the importer) said they are not togolensis. he admitted that himself prior to selling them as togolensis.

magic maker....I posted copies of my correspondence with both Jeremy and phil. you can choose to believe it or not. I couldn't care less really. why don't you direct your comments to Jeremy who said he would post screen shots?!?! he is the one in the wrong and if you think its a coincidence that he hasn't posted screen shots after he said he would, that's on you to believe. I was intentionally not posting screen shots so Jeremy would have to! he says I left I stuff out. that's not accurate...hence why he hasn't posted anything since.
ill post a few screen shots once I figure out how. hopefully to ease your mind. youll see that nothing has been altered at all...not even spelling and grammer.

for the record.....I currently have over 500 scorpions of many many different species. currently I have 11 species of androctonus, three quarters of which are really rare....specially in the states. if they would've been togolensis, I would've bought them ALL at $30 each no problem!!
Given the fact that your rating on here is very poor I take your credibility with a grain of salt. It's pretty obvious that you do care if we believe your story otherwise you would've posted it here in the BOI. I will not comment on who I think is right or wrong because I don't know if the information you presented is true or false.

Old 10-24-2016, 04:30 PM   #19
filenamex5100
maybe you should read my reviews and then make a judgment of my character because only a few bad apples can ruin a rating. to be honest, I don't care of you or anyone else believe me at all. I really don't. what I care about is that phil and Jeremy get exposed and other people can red this thread and make a decision based off that. ill sleep better at night knowing I did my part.
ill post some screen shots. you can read them or not. youre picking on me and trying to ruin my credibility when you should be asking the idiots who ran this scam to defend themselves. hence the reason why I think you should focus your attention on other threads because clearly you are taking the wrong side. in my mind, that actually makes you part of the problem.
p.s. you are brand new to this website and honestly...I don't care for your opinion. just be a spectator and observe. maybe youll learn something.

pps.....now you can reply with some smart remark.

Old 10-24-2016, 04:33 PM   #20
filenamex5100
Here are a couple screen shots. Hopefully they are in order for ease of reading. Do yourself a favor and compare them to my original post. Tell me whats left out like jeremy said. Lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!