Bad Guy Snakes At Sunset - Terrible Communication - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:51 PM   #41
TribalMethods
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Your blaming others for your own unethical actions is the biggest farce in this entire thread. He "forced" you to lie? LOL. Wow.....if you won't be buying animals for 10-20 years (probably another lie) then why are you even here? You're 26 years old.....start acting like an adult. Unless you're lying about your age also. Liar.
OH so you've never told a lie before Mr. Perfect? Shut the fuck up. YOU HAVE ALL LIED BEFORE (AS ADULTS!) Probably for much less a good reason.

I am only here to see what new and interesting things there are to see. It's like going to a reptile show. You don't have to buy shit to go. So yea, fuck you.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:53 PM   #42
DavidBeard
Luckily we won't have to hear from you much longer after that little outburst. Bye, Felicia!

Old 11-14-2016, 03:54 PM   #43
TribalMethods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatpenut View Post
I don't see why everyone is picking on this guy for lying. A customer doesn't need a reason to cancel an order that hasn't shipped. He only lied because the vendor pressured him for the reason why he wanted to cancel and get his money back. He should have been refunded when he asked.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Thank you. Told you not everyone is going to agree with you High & Mighty people acting like you never lied before for a damn-good reason.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:17 PM   #44
DavidBeard
You all are being VERY generous with your wording...."pressured"....."forced me to lie"......all he did was ask why, and state they don't typically do refunds. Your ability to fabricate meaning is quite impressive.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:19 PM   #45
Kittycatpenut
Like I said he doesn't need a reason to cancel. I expect to be able to cancel an order for any reason for any product I'm ordering, especially for a live animal. He doesn't want it anymore, it hasn't been sent, so he should get his money back

Old 11-14-2016, 04:20 PM   #46
Quote:
I don't see why everyone is picking on this guy for lying. A customer doesn't need a reason to cancel an order that hasn't shipped. He only lied because the vendor pressured him for the reason why he wanted to cancel and get his money back. He should have been refunded when he asked.

The vendor simply asked why he wanted to cancel? There was no pressure.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:23 PM   #47
DavidBeard
Quote:
Like I said he doesn't need a reason to cancel. I expect to be able to cancel an order for any reason for any product I'm ordering, especially for a live animal. He doesn't want it anymore, it hasn't been sent, so he should get his money back

If the seller clearly states "NO REFUNDS" then you want to cancel your order, then the seller has every right to ask why. Sometimes buyers/customers don't have all the info needed to make an informed purchase and the seller can absolutely ask why when they are requesting a breach of their TOS/policies.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:24 PM   #48
Kittycatpenut
He felt pressured regardless. I'm saying it shouldn't matter that he lied. It's really not important to the issue, which is poor customer service and communication

Old 11-14-2016, 04:25 PM   #49
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalMethods View Post
Thank you. Told you not everyone is going to agree with you High & Mighty people acting like you never lied before for a damn-good reason.
Asking why a customer is cancelling an order can help a business CATER to their customers. Any business that asks why someone wants to cancel is usually looking for flaws within their business in order to improve their methods and processes and it's not unique to the reptile industry. There is NOTHING wrong with asking why someone wants to cancel, it's called due diligence, and it is the buyer's discretion as to whether they want to disclose that or not, or in your case lie about it. You could have said that it wasn't something you wished to disclose and left it at that...then if he went ahead and took your money and sent you the animal anyways then you'd be in the right, but no, you don't get gold star stickers for being full of it and passing the buck. If you lied about something as simple as that that then it wouldn't be unreasonable to question your integrity, and that's something you are doing to yourself. So, there's you lying to the "bad guy" about a transaction, and then proceeding to make a bunch of claims you can't prove, then posting a bunch of links to claims of random third party people of which who knows the mental state/capacity of or the legitimacy behind those claims. You should feel accomplished, because it was a great read.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:25 PM   #50
Quote:
He felt pressured regardless. I'm saying it shouldn't matter that he lied. It's really not important to the issue, which is poor customer service and communication

It is important. It's a credibility issue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!