Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 109 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:44 PM   #1081
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
I don't know that I agree with the above assessments of USARK.

My knee jerk reaction to them banning anyone posting links here is one of disappointment, but I believe the reason they are trying to prevent such things from being posted is because they detract from the conservation and preservation message - their first focus.

In other words: I don't believe USARK is in anyone's pocket. I believe USARK is an incorrect avenue for BOI-style posts (on anyone) to be posted, and that their reaction would be the same regardless of which side was bringing it up. I think they want people viewing their posts to focus on the good of the event, not the person holding it.
I agree. With no court rulings, and waves of legislation impacting reptile keepers, I do not see the benefit of allowing this discussion on their page. Also, they have every right to monitor and control what is posted there.

Old 03-11-2017, 03:01 PM   #1082
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
I agree. With no court rulings, and waves of legislation impacting reptile keepers, I do not see the benefit of allowing this discussion on their page. Also, they have every right to monitor and control what is posted there.
I agree. It's turned into an us against them thing. I'd be removing the negative press as well. Nobody in the reptile industry needs that right now. It makes the animals look more like commodities rather than living things. It's a shame this had to blow up the way it did. Unfortunately this is what happens when you have a whole community in your ear telling you what you should do.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #1083
FresnoTortoise
Fauna Mods should end this tread. What a waste of time. Of the thousands of transactions Ty Park did this year, 2 of them comes back with unhappy customers. This one and one earlier this year with a Russian Tortoise. Michelle should refrain from posting things other than updates from the court, like what she said earlier.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:35 PM   #1084
iliveforreptiles1969
ok i have read all of this all hundred some pages , i have bought from ty a few times in the past all transactions were smooth and right on but i will say the things in this thread i see ty is wrong here buts thats just my opinion , he did promise the winner a tegu or 3000 dollers so he is wrong and should just give u what u won and end this but i will say that any judge well a judge with some since is going to clearly see that he was wrong and grant michelle with what he owes her and im not posting here saying ty is bad guy he is very nice and does help alot in the reptile world but he is wrong and i hope he sees that and fixes what hes done

Old 03-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #1085
filenamex5100
fresno.... fauna mods should ban you from existing for having an opinion!!! right?? wrong!!!

if it wasn't for fauna and the BOI there would be ALOT more horror stories than there currently are. you can choose who to believe and who not to trust. that's the beauty of the BOi (in my opinion). it allows you to form your own opinion based on what you observe. understanding that this community would hope the threads within the BOI contain factual information, the ones that do not contain facts and true evidence will be pointed out rather quickly by the people in this community....which hopefully will keep the threads in check and not let people get bashed for no reason.

you said "Of the thousands of transactions Ty Park did this year, 2 of them comes back with unhappy customers". assuming Ty has not dealt with the other issue, he has 2 issues to address!! hiding behind and taking praise from his supporters is not the answer. as ive said before, its actually reckless because they are giving false hope. this is all comedy to me at this point because the OP has, in my opinion, a ROCK SOLID case against Ty.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:55 PM   #1086
filenamex5100
Tina...exactly!!
I'm sure everyone here knows that Ty has not made a habit of scamming people. we would have seen it on the BOI if that were the case. its of no surprise to me (and likely others here) that Ty has made many positive transactions. i am glad that you see that Ty is wrong. positives will not undo a wrong doing. he could make it right and do what is right by the OP but for whatever you chooses not to. I'm being honest when i say that i HONESTLY feel like his supporters giving him false hope is what is encouraging him to continue to do the wrong thing. maybe he is embarrassed to admit he was wrong and now he feels too much time has gone by, too many eyes are on this issue, and he feels like he will be labeled differently. who knows what a person is thinking. maybe he feels like a court judgment against him is better than a settlement. i have a tough time believing that Ty doesn't think/know he is wrong. anyone with a brain, in this situation, would know they are wrong.

Old 03-11-2017, 06:40 PM   #1087
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveforreptiles1969 View Post
ok i have read all of this all hundred some pages , i have bought from ty a few times in the past all transactions were smooth and right on but i will say the things in this thread i see ty is wrong here buts thats just my opinion , he did promise the winner a tegu or 3000 dollers so he is wrong and should just give u what u won and end this but i will say that any judge well a judge with some since is going to clearly see that he was wrong and grant michelle with what he owes her and im not posting here saying ty is bad guy he is very nice and does help alot in the reptile world but he is wrong and i hope he sees that and fixes what hes done
Holy cow, I think this is a first.....a Ty supporter who actually thinks for themselves! Kudos for not letting his aura precede his actions.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:35 PM   #1088
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Fauna Mods should end this tread.
First,the mods have nothing to do with tires. Second,you can choose to be blind to the situation in this thread,that's the beauty of the BOI.

Old 03-11-2017, 08:21 PM   #1089
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Fauna Mods should end this tread. What a waste of time. Of the thousands of transactions Ty Park did this year, 2 of them comes back with unhappy customers. This one and one earlier this year with a Russian Tortoise. Michelle should refrain from posting things other than updates from the court, like what she said earlier.
Who are you to dictate what the OP should or shouldn't do? Or what the Fauna mods should do for that matter. She has a voice and wants it to be heard. She doesn't have a voice over on FB because he bans anyone with an opinion that doesn't match his. You guys are over there calling her greedy and insane. Talking about defending yourselves with guns. That is more disturbing to me than anything that's been posted here.

Old 03-11-2017, 08:48 PM   #1090
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
Who are you to dictate what the OP should or shouldn't do? Or what the Fauna mods should do for that matter. She has a voice and wants it to be heard. She doesn't have a voice over on FB because he bans anyone with an opinion that doesn't match his. You guys are over there calling her greedy and insane. Talking about defending yourselves with guns. That is more disturbing to me than anything that's been posted here.

He can make this right and chooses not to

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu