Good Guy Joey Summa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:39 AM   #1
Greenman38
Joey Summa

I bought an amazing TBphRptr-M Leopard Gecko from Joey at Summa and Sons Leopard Geckos. I have to admit I was kind of worried about buying from someone I didn’t know, but could not have been more pleased. The shipping / boxing quality way exceeded my expectations. I think Joey was as worried as I was about shipping, and we kept texting each other until the animal arrived in perfect condition. It’s very hard to know what your really going to get when you look at photos online due to the lighting. I was guessing a darker redish color, and the gecko was actually the nicest most brilliant tangerine color I have ever seen (wish I had bought 2). Great size, very healthy, and well worth the money. I will be buying from Joey again, and look forward to seeing what he does in his future breedings. JM

Old 01-13-2017, 01:10 AM   #2
doc1975
Thank you for the very kind words, and so truly appreciate your business.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:16 AM   #3
doc1975
Could not have asked for a better customer, great and prompt communication, and paid immediately after receiving invoice. Thanks again.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:23 PM   #4
Joelmix
Summa and Sons gecko purchase

Just purchased a leopard gecko from Joey. It was a great transaction and the animal is spectacular. The male I purchased will be the cornerstone for an exciting project. Not only does this guy have the best red/orange I've ever seen in person, he is solid in his health. This gecko is big and has an animated personality.

Thanks Joey.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:30 PM   #5
doc1975
You are most welcome. Thank you for the kind words and feedback.

I couldn't ask for a better customer, paid promptly upon receipt of invoice, and just a pleasure communicating with as well.

Look forward to seeing what you produce this season!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!