Bad Guy Averagecitizen22 (Garrett Boswell) took me - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:11 PM   #21
mandoman70
Angry averagecitizen22 (Garrett Boswell) took me

Here is a screen shot of the PayPal payment I sent to the account Garrett gave me. If I missed anything or you have any suggestions that may help my cause, I'm all ears! I appreciate anyone reading this and my apologies if it's confusing. Thank you again.

Mando
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2017, 10:21 PM   #22
JButera
Is this your seller?
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Indi...150060877.html

Old 02-17-2017, 10:52 PM   #23
mandoman70
averagecitizen22 (Garrett Boswell) took me

Justin, wow it could be! I never seen his face before. But that's where he's from, Hobart Indiana. I ran an inquiry on this site recently and discovered that he pretty much did the same thing to a Dallas Spergin back in 08. Of course I've learned to now run an inquiry before I pay for anything! Well, if he's locked up for what I saw, he's gonna be away for awhile.... I hope the snake is alright. I hope he was in a fight and not whooping on his girl?? Geez. How did you find this, btw and thank you. I figured something was up.

Old 02-17-2017, 11:31 PM   #24
mandoman70
Angry averagecitizen22 (Garrett Boswell) took me

Maybe Ryan T can chime in? He knows Garrett. Sorry, I didn't know how to just 'quote' Ryans post.
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2017, 11:39 PM   #25
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoman70 View Post
Justin, wow it could be! I never seen his face before. But that's where he's from, Hobart Indiana. I ran an inquiry on this site recently and discovered that he pretty much did the same thing to a Dallas Spergin back in 08. Of course I've learned to now run an inquiry before I pay for anything! Well, if he's locked up for what I saw, he's gonna be away for awhile.... I hope the snake is alright. I hope he was in a fight and not whooping on his girl?? Geez. How did you find this, btw and thank you. I figured something was up.
I Googled his name. Had a funny feeling the seller was either dead, hospitalized or arrested. Anyways, glad to help and best of luck. ~JB

Old 02-18-2017, 12:33 AM   #26
bcr229
Can't you just request a refund from PayPal since nothing was shipped?

Old 02-18-2017, 12:51 AM   #27
mandoman70
I wish. I made the mistake of using friends and family vs goods and services, which protects the buyer. I was not aware of this when I made the purchase.

Old 02-18-2017, 07:18 AM   #28
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoman70 View Post
I wish. I made the mistake of using friends and family vs goods and services, which protects the buyer. I was not aware of this when I made the purchase.
I realize you said you recognize your mistake now, but here is a link for others about "not" sending money via "family and friends".
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=610847

Old 02-18-2017, 10:23 AM   #29
Karma Kritters
I am not positive but I believe it is not legal for him to sell that snake being a native Bull snake to the state. You may want to check into that. I would start a charge back right away also. Sorry for your bad luck on dealing with this con man. Pituophis are some of the best species to work with. Hopefully you will get the chance.
Sam

Old 02-19-2017, 09:55 PM   #30
mandoman70
averagecitizen22 (Garrett Boswell) took me

Thank you Sam. All I can do now is explain to the bank. We'll see what happens....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!