UPDATE ON LLOYD PUTNAM & L&L REPTILES URGENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2003, 08:38 PM   #1
cness
UPDATE ON LLOYD PUTNAM & L&L REPTILES URGENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF

Lloyd Putnam is being detained for breaking parole ,cruelty to animals and Credit card Fraud.
He is due for release on Feb 17 2003
Currently Dective Williams of San Bernardino PD is taking complaints and police reports from all those That have been ripped off by Lloyd Putnam. The best Chance anybody has of seeing justice done, will be to report him.
Dective Williams Phone number is 909-384-5645
If LLoyd has ripped you off in anyway please contact Dective Williams, he is currently gathering all the reports and is going to turn over all the Evidence to The District Attorney.
It is very important for everybody to step forward tell the story, it is our best chance of stopping this crook.

Please see the other thread about lloyd putnam by typing in lloyd putnam in the search for the BOI
THanks
Chris Ness

Old 02-15-2003, 11:42 AM   #2
spidey
Angry PLEASE HELP

WELL, I AM SITTING HERE AND LOOKING AT THIS POST. I SEE THAT A FEW PEOPLE LOOKED AT IT, BUT THERE ARE NO REPLIES.
I JUST HOPE THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT LOOKED AT IT WERE THE ONES THAT WERE TAKEN BY LLOYD. I THOUGHT I HAD A FRIEND IN HIM AND HE LET ME DOWN BY STEALING FROM ME. LIKE SOME OF YOU, IM SURE, I DIDNT WANT TO PURSUE THIS BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS A NICE PERSON. WELL, JUST ASK YOUR SELF, WOULD A NICE PERSON SETAL FROM YOU? WOULD HE USE OTHER PEOPLES CREDIT CARDS WITHOUT THEIR OK? WOULD HE LET A BUNCH OF SNAKES AND LIZARDS JUST SIT THERE, STARVE AND DIE? HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU PEOPLE FEEL? I AM THE TYPE THAT STICKS BY HIS FRIENDS. I WAS WRONG ABOUT HIM.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR LESA, HIS SIGNIFICANT OTHER, TO COME TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF ALL OF THIS. IF YOU ARE READING THIS OR HEAR ABOUT THIS LESA, I BEG YOU TO TAKE THE RIGHT STEPS. DO THE RIGHT THING PLEASE! YOU CAN HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE!
BE THE BETTER PERSON! DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE TALKING TO ME ABOUT HOW LLOYD WAS HURTING YOU AND HOW BAD YOU FELT? AND HOW EVERYTHING WAS FALLING IN ON YOU? I LISTENED TO EVERYTHING YOU HAD TO SAY AND OFFERED TO LISTEN ANY TIME?! WEVE NEVER MET OTHER THAN OVER THE PHONE AND I OFFERD MY EAR. PLEASE TRY TO RETURN THE FAVOR AND HELP MYSELF AND EVERYONE WHO LLOYD HAD TAKEN FROM. HE HAS HURT ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE. CAN YOU JUST STAND BY WHILE HE GETS AWAY WITH IT?

WELL, IM GOING TO SIT BACK I GUESS(THATS ALL I CAN DO NOW).

I HAVE ALREADY DONE THE RIGHT THING AND NOW IM WAITING FOR THE REST OF YOU TO STEP UP AND DO THE SAME! I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO THROW AWAY AND FORGET ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING. IF THE REST OF YOU DO, AND REFUSE TO PUNISH THIS GUY, THEN I HOPE YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELVES!
IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO WASTE, THEN GOOD FOR YOU.

I HAD TO SACRIFICE A NICER CHRISTMAS FOR MY KIDS BECAUSE OF LLOYD. IM JUST WONDERING IF IT WAS WORTH IT FOR THE REST OF YOU.

SIGNED
TOM BRYKER

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!