Any BTS Owners in NW Ohio? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
bill7718
Any BTS Owners in NW Ohio?

I rescued a blue tongue skink last month from somebody that had been neglecting her for years. As far as I know the only thing wrong with her was extremely evergrown toe nails. Well other than being a little on the small side. I think the previous owner only fed her canned cat food. She does not want anything to do with live food. She also devours her veggies everytime they are offered. She is still really shy and does not want anything to do with people right now. I really don't have time to work with her so I figured I would see if there was anybody local who might be able to give her the attention she needs.

I'm not going to just give somebody a free blue tongue skink. If you are interested in her and think you can give her a good home contact me. Make sure you know how to take care of them and have a setup to devote to her. I will be asking you a bunch of questions so a phone number would be appreciated.

I don't know if it is a male or female, I'm just saying she because she is alot smaller than the male I have right now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!