for sale - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 11:17 PM   #31
drty
Thumbs up hello

just got 3 more in thr price 48$ each + shiping
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-25-2004, 02:39 AM   #32
allamericanPD
gators

u still have any gators left

Old 01-06-2005, 04:24 PM   #33
nauticawear2
nautica

Ya i was wondering if you have any more gators left, and some info on them. Email me back at nauticawear2@yahoo.com thanx- carlton

Old 01-06-2005, 04:47 PM   #34
herpetological
Fyi

American Alligators are illegal to posses without a permit in a number of states: Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, New York, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Illinois, California, N. Carolina, Arkansas, Tennesse, etc. (This is just off the top of my head, I may have missed a few) In addition in many of these states it lists all crocodilians. In Florida you have to have 1,000 hours or one years experience, get a letter of approval from the county or municipality you live in, meet minimum caging requirements, go through an inspection, and last but, not least...have a good reason for needing the permit. Secondly you can apply for an alligator farm license...No reason to go into the details on this one at the moment. Oh, lets not forget the fees and transport paperwork that has to be kept. I hope anyone selling alligators...Shipping out of Florida...Must file a transport permit or it's illegal. This tracks the origion and destination of the specimens. I know that seems discouraging however, if you were aware of how many alligators we get sent to us on rescues, the laws make sense. Sorry about chiming in on the sales just trying to help out. If anyone needs anymore info or crocodilian care sheets I'd be happy to help. Thanks , hrpbrdrsch@netzero.net

Old 01-13-2005, 04:48 PM   #35
Nathan
im interested in 1 or 2 e-mail me at Nahey@aol.com or Call me at (215)794-3499 ask for Nathan,If you want

Old 01-18-2005, 04:15 PM   #36
bcg2cg2
Exclamation gator

i want the biggest one you got for 48$ (218)287-0382

Old 03-01-2005, 08:59 PM   #37
Lookitsjosh04
alligators

I was wondering what the cost of an alligator would be to be shipped here to altoona pa 16601

Old 03-08-2005, 01:03 PM   #38
Zahr
Cool

D'you still have any gators left? I'd love to buy one, but I have to apply for a permit, which over here is only like a 72 hour wait. No hassel. I have experience with crocs and belong to The Kenya Wildlife society, and am also working on opening my own zoo. My dad can bring baby crocs back from Singapore by the cage full, but I want more experience with a gator. Only thing is, can you ship abroad? I live in the middle east. My e-mail is zahr90@hotmail.com
Could you also please send me some more pictures of the little cuties?
Thanks, Zar

Old 02-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #39
chov86
you have any pics

Old 02-21-2007, 09:28 AM   #40
Cat_72
Anthony, this ad is from 2004.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread