HERP Vet We need them!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2002, 10:11 PM   #1
Winston
Lightbulb HERP Vet We need them!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey guys while we are on a list of good things. Why not start a list with good Herp Vets. you know. Please include theri contact and locations that way if we ever need them we can look them up here

Just an idea

Thanx

Winston

Old 12-08-2002, 04:49 PM   #2
Winston
Question Comma People

Comma I know ya'll out there know at least 1 good herp vet. share the wealth

Thanx

Winston

Old 12-08-2002, 05:08 PM   #3
ScottsReptiles
websites

There are two websites that are good starting points for looking for vets...

http://www.arav.com/

and

http://www.herpvetconnection.com/

The ARAV is a membership based list.. I am not sure what the requirements are... other than paying the fee... The HerpVetConnection is all user submitted recommendations.. I am sure you can find all the information you are looking for there.

Scott

Old 12-08-2002, 08:24 PM   #4
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Winston,

I can recommend Dr. Ivan Alfonso. He is out of Orlando and is a member of the BOI as well. You can send him a msg through the board to find out more about his clinic and its location. Hope that helps.

Old 12-08-2002, 08:54 PM   #5
Tim Rash
For the DC metro area.

For people in the DC,VA,MD area looking for a great herp vet go see Scott Stahl.

Eastern Exotic's
Scott Stahl
703-654-3100
4001 Legato Road
Fairfax, Va 22033

Old 12-09-2002, 11:03 AM   #6
Mike Greathouse
I can recommend Dr Jack Landess DVM in Venice, Florida. He is very good with all animals and has a special interest in reptiles.

He can be contacted via his website at: Exotic Pets Vet

Old 12-09-2002, 04:12 PM   #7
Clay
I can support the MD, DC, VA info.

Scott is among the best. He has alot of experience with exotics and he's who I take my chondros to.

Old 12-10-2002, 09:36 AM   #8
Dianne Johnson
I also recommend Scott Stahl. I make a two hour drive to go to him, even though I've heard there is a closer herp vet in my area. He came highly recommended by my previous vet when she left her practice here and I was extremely happy with her. In fact, I was at his office just last night with my grey rat snake. There isn't anyone I trust better in the area to see my snakes.

Dianne

Old 12-10-2002, 12:13 PM   #9
NocturnalNature
In the Roanoke Va. area.
Dr Steward from Valley Animal Hospital.
He is a great guy who specializes in reptiles. He maintains a personal collection as well as conducts some field research.

Old 12-10-2002, 04:08 PM   #10
gfjamp888
Can anyone recommend a good vet in the Atlanta GA area?

Gary Johnston

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!