Looking for job in North Carolina - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
Dreptiles
Looking for job in North Carolina

Hi im moving to the area looking for a job in the reptile industry in whatever field I can get into. I am a breeder of all exotic snakes and could be a great addition to your retail store or team up with a private breeder or work at your facility. I have 10 years of management experience and can help you in whatever you need so please let me know if you have anything open thanks and have a great day.

Any questions contact me at 443 994 5796

Thanks again Keith Basiliko
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreptiles View Post
Hi im moving to the area looking for a job in the reptile industry in whatever field I can get into. I am a breeder of all exotic snakes and could be a great addition to your retail store or team up with a private breeder or work at your facility. I have 10 years of management experience and can help you in whatever you need so please let me know if you have anything open thanks and have a great day.

Any questions contact me at 443 994 5796

Thanks again Keith Basiliko
You're 26 years old with 10 years of management experience?

You've been a manager since you were 16 years old?

Old 09-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #3
Dreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
You're 26 years old with 10 years of management experience?

You've been a manager since you were 16 years old?
Well dont know if your trying to be rude or not but yes I was apprenticing "assisstant" manager till i was 18 and could do it on my own.
Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread