Free to Good Home - Adult Female Columbian BCI - beautiful, sweet and girthy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Tenor Goddess
Free to Good Home - Adult Female Columbian BCI - beautiful, sweet and girthy

Going back into her 3'x2'x2' cage.

Seen with my foot for another size reference. I'm up on the ball of my foot for the record. She was also going into shed in this photo, but she's a nice, normal BCI.

Up for Adoption: Gorgeous kid!
This lovely BCI is roughly 6' and was last weighed in at 25lbs. I think it is female given I did the feel technique and did not find any sign of hemipenal bulges. Regardless, this kid has been very well loved by her prior owner and I took her in to hopefully find a home for her or use her for education. Right now, I am focusing on my projects and would like to see her with someone that will keep her as a beloved pet, or in an educational setting. She is very sweet. Email or PM me for her full history. She has a bit of cosmetic character with her lip being split from rubbing her cage with her owner, but he had her fully checked out and treated by the vet, antibiotics, soaks, you name it. She is fully healed up and although she has been through a bit, she was sweet all through her treatments. She has been a well loved pet. Solid feeder, awesome to handle and hefty. ;D Free to good home, but adopter needs to chat with me and be willing to arrange a pick up/meet up. She's too hefty to ship regularly. ♥
Feel free to PM me here or email to hear about her history and schedule a pick up.

A perfect lady for educational outings or as a very sweet, personal pet. Bottom line, I want her going to a great, loving home. She is free to good home. Adopter must show they have experience dealing with medium-large constrictors, and are willing to meet up to take her home or adopter pays shipping costs. I can ship her safely via SYR. If you are interested in adopting her, please PM me or email me for a shipping estimate.

Kindest regards,

Amanda Rose

Old 08-03-2012, 04:51 AM   #2
labacteria
still have her?

Old 08-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
Tenor Goddess
Yes I do still have her. Please reply via PM or email me so the thread does not get long.

Old 08-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
Tenor Goddess
This girl is still available to a loving home.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
thebiotch76
Wish you lived closer cuz I would love to take her

Old 10-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #6
bennana
still availible? Im in california and would love to have her. sorry i didnt see an email if you throw it up i would be glad to contact you there.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
Tenor Goddess
Thanks all! This girl has been adopted.

Kindest regards,

Amanda Rose

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!