Bad Guy Richard Gary Williams (roach 75) Mites Come Free!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:25 PM   #71
Show Me
Heads up... I seen he has Ball Python ads on Fauna right now. If some one takes the risk and buys from him, they better quarantine and have mite treatment on hand.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:34 PM   #72
Show Me
I feel like sharing the email I got from Richard today so here it is;

----- Original Message -----
To: cfriedli@socket.net
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:20 AM
Subject: Bp

Mrs. ferelli I made a mistake we talked I took care of my end of it I put the money into your paypal the next mourn I thought we agreed on that I couldnt have put the money in the account any sooner than what I did I sure you that none of my animals have mites I do apologize again so unless your just a bored house wife and have nothing better to do I would appreciate if you could let this go

Here is what I emailed him back;

Mr., Williams,

You sent me a HOT E-check on 7-2-11! The money did not go into my account since it bounced at your bank. I finally got a refund two weeks later which I'm not even sure if it came from you or PayPal since PayPal said they would give me a refund no matter what, either way my refund was very late. You are lying when you say none of your animals have mites, you sent me three snakes covered in mites then later you admitted to me that you found some mites in the rack. I have had many ethical breeder tell me that with the amount of mites there was no way you didn't know about them. At first I wanted to believe you since I don't like to think someone would do this on purpose but common sense has taken over and I know you knew they had mites. The mites were crawling up my arms when I was unpacking them from the shipping box, that's terrible and very noticeable. I'm appalled at your smart butt remake, I can assure you I'm not doing this because I'm bored, I've had to go though heck and back to eradicate the mites all because of your wrong doings. In fact I'm still treating all my snakes to make 100% sure I haven't missed one mite. You don't even have the guts to get on Fauna and post on my BOI thread about you, are you worried that you will make yourself look worse?

Take Care, Mrs. Friedli

So what is everyone's opinions, Do you think I should be able to share my experience and keep informing since I don't want anyone to go through the heck I did or should I just let it go?

Old 07-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #73
akonitony
Actually, Heck was a few miles back my dear. You have gone completely through Heck, and are now over half-way through Hades. Since you are past the point-of-no-return, I suggest you keep going, and possibly will end up on the other side of H-E-double-hockey-sticks where you will find a yellow brick road along which all of your reptiles will be mite-free and taste like gum drops. In other words, no, I don't think you should let it go.
If I had to treat my herd-o-snakes because some yokel's carelessness, he and his family would be hearing about it for generations to come... So give 'im H-E-double-hockey-sticks!!!

Old 07-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #74
Show Me
LMAO I love your post! I would say hanging out with you would be a blast! Do you know if I can post a link to this thread under his ads? I think it's allowed but I just want to be sure before I do it.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:59 PM   #75
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
LMAO I love your post! I would say hanging out with you would be a blast! Do you know if I can post a link to this thread under his ads? I think it's allowed but I just want to be sure before I do it.
Oooph!! You're asking the wrong person here missy - legal has never been my scene - just ask HHMoore or Polosian.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #76
Show Me
So here is the next email I got from him:

To: cfriedli
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: Bp

They show on my paypal that the money was with drawn I called paypal to make sure I also tried to call you to make sure every thing was ok you never returned my call .if you haven't received the money let me know il go to the western union today and send it to you my paypal said it was paid on the 2nd the snakes in my quarantine room I found mites on and admitted it im not sure what else I can do I didnt see a reason to write anything on the boi I figured you pretty much covered it all if an apology is needed on fauna ill be more than happy the fact still remains I didnt send you snakes that I knowingly had mites this isnt so I look good to any one or having guys to go on the boi watts done is done if I owe you anything let me know the sinner is stol yours if you choose to accept it not to make me look good but to make up for some of trouble if you do accept it I dont expect you to post it and dont want to post it to make me look better like I said the first time im embarrassed about the whole situation my snakes are mite free and I have surely learned a valuable lesson

Here is my reply:

I didn't answer the phone because I want records like emails when dealing with a problem, that way everything is in writing and no one gets confused. You could have emailed me. I got the money but it was two weeks late due to the check being hot, I can show you proof of your bounced E-check if you would like to see it and I can show you when I got the money in my account . I don't need anymore money. The refund for the mite treatment and shipping was enough and I will pass on the free ball, I'm not after anything from you and I'm not someone that can be bribed into keep my mouth shut which it feels like that's what is happening here. A promise to never do this again to anyone else gets my attention, the whole point of my BOI thread is to save others from having it happen to them. I still feel you had to have known they had mites, I'm new to the hobby of snakes and it took less than 5 seconds from opening the box to see the mites. I don't understand why you are asking me if I want an apology on Fauna? It wouldn't feel sincere if I had to ask for it.

So I don't know what to think....

Old 07-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #77
akonitony
Ummm... I think you have him on the run, sister, no punches below the belt, keep your chin up, and finish him off!
I also think he needs to hire a proofreader - or maybe he has and they quit after the first paragraph.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:55 AM   #78
Show Me
Here is the last email he sent me:

Ok im not trying to bribe anyone I dont work that way if your satisfied with what we've settled on then it should be done thanks Richard

I didn't repond back. I do think he is trying to bribe me. I feel the only thing is he concerned about is selling his ball python babys he has now and I must be getting in the way. It's sad how he never asked me how my snakes were doing.

Old 07-31-2011, 01:22 AM   #79
akonitony
No surprise here. There are basically two types of herpers out there: Those who do it for the animals and those who do it for the money. Now I agree there are shades of grey in between, but basically, if you are not doing anything else for income, then someday it will come down to a question of an animal's welfare vs. feduciary matters. What I think this guy did was forget how an ounce of prevention is worth tons of cure.

Old 07-31-2011, 03:09 AM   #80
tim m
Reguarding christina and everyone else who may decide to have the time to read all of these messages. I will fully agree that the shipping issue and not contacting you is fully unacceptable. But on a better note I will say on his behalf the animals have been in and out of his hands alot recently (about a month + ago), but as of three weeks ago i saw the whole collection. Every snake I picked up was mite free no RI and looked well feed. I find it hard to believe that you could have recieved a thin snake when someone produces a fair amount of rodents weekly.I dont know if he had shipped you something and you were expecting more of it and this is why you are doing all of this. But lets put it this way. the calico being thin i will tell you right off the bat it was not thin. I personaly saw it packaged to richard for shipping and it was not thin at all. And the person which sent it to richard which i will not throw any names out there being one of the top rated people on here with ton of sales wouldnt send an animal not in tip top shape. And that animal sold to you VERY short after. I personaly think ruining a persons rep due to frustration with the deal is unacceptable. Bottom line the both of you should have handled it more responsible. richard by making sure all his animals were eatting sending you pic proof, check for mites ( spray prior just in case), and contacting you and keeping up more updated on the shipping process and not promising something he couldnt do. Now you if you recieved sick ill or injured animals should have asked for an immediate refund. You speak about lawyer...........for what you open the box and found it to be acceptable enough to care for. If you choose to keep the snakes, he indeed should have payed for mite treatment if they did have them. But you bottom line to start up this whole scene for something is partially your responsiblity as a reptile owner is not very adult like. You are a 100% right no you shouldnt have recieved them in that condition but you choose to keep the animals instead of returning them and getting your money back. Now sounds to me there must have been something good about the deal to go through a 60 mile drive and $20 in mite treatment. Because i know darn well if i got sent that and it wasnt what i payed for it would be sent right back. Thats like being sent 10 pied females for a 100 bucks and they had mites id treat them and not send them back why because its not worth sending back so theres something under this whole story that isnt queit right. dont you think readers?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!