Joe Johnson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2002, 09:19 AM   #1
BAREPAPABEAR
Well I just need to tell everyone to STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!

Old 10-01-2002, 09:24 AM   #2
BAREPAPABEAR
OOPS.... I'm sooo Pissed off I hit the wrong buttom. This guy gave me his name as joe johnson at 5111 raymond in Deerborne Michigan and I sent him a larger burm in a trade and he never sent my new snake.This is an abondand house that has been empty for 3 months so he ripped me off on purpose. In the BOI it says his name might be Brian Harbury at another addy but its not that either because I have someone drive to that addy and ask for him. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!  This guy does nothing but rip nice people off and he really knows how to run his game

Old 10-01-2002, 09:46 AM   #3
HerpVenue
Hey man,while I agree this thing should stay up.
I can't blame anyone if your post gets erased.

You have to put your full name when you post on the BOI section.

Old 10-01-2002, 11:09 AM   #4
Ken Harbart
How many of your posts/ replies have to get deleted before you start following the rules? The Webslave has previously reminded you of the requirement for a full name, yet you still disregard it.

Yes, Joe Johnson is a bad guy for reasons already established by folks that can follow simple directions, but why should anyone give your post any credence? Post your name, and we might afford you a degree of credibility. Otherwise, your post is meaningless, IMO.

Old 10-01-2002, 11:39 AM   #5
BAREPAPABEAR
Sorry my name is Robert Raasch and I never recieve anything telling me I had to put my name on these posts the other one was just erased.

Old 10-01-2002, 11:53 AM   #6
Ken Harbart
Thank you Robert. With a name attached to the post, it carries more weight. My apologies for sounding rather harsh in my previous reply.

There's a few of us that live here in the Detroit area that might be able to track down Joe Johnson. Additionally, I'm sure he frequents some of the local shows. It wouldn't be too much trouble for us to spread the word there, either.

Old 10-02-2002, 10:10 AM   #7
Newt
I live about 4 miles from that address. Huh, wonder if I know who he is or have seen him at any shows. Keep us informed.
Chris Newton

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!