Trade My FEMALE Peach-faced lovebird (hand tame) for your MALE (not tame ok) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 01-20-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
EvilLost
My FEMALE Peach-faced lovebird (hand tame) for your MALE (not tame ok)

Hey all,

I got 2 lovebirds that were supposed to be male-female and long story short, they are both females and have gotten territorial over their nest (fighting...)

they are both hand-tame and very friendly. I am looking to trade ONE of them for a MALE lovebird. I do not care if your male is not hand-tame as I can work with him, but I do need some form of assurance that he is MALE.

please get back to me at mani.arabi@gmail.com

southern california STRONGLY preferred as I don't want to ship anything...but I am willing to drive a bit
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!