For Sale young friendly caigque parrot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
kristy<3sgeckos
young friendly caigque parrot

Buddy recently found his way into my home as a rescue sort of situation. hes friendly, whistles, talks, dances, and can play for hours on end. i will not be able to keep him because of the financial situation i am in. with one young child, another baby on the way, and not being able to be home as much as i would like i think he would be alot happier in another home. it will be very hard for us to give him up but his happiness is my main concern.

he will come with his $400 playtop cage, and all food, treats, toys, etc. im asking $300 for everything to an approved home. he loves attention and will make an amazing pet for someone who has alot of time for him.

id really prefer to make this local and would love to have updates on him once in a while. please email kristytitus@aim.com or pm me here on fauna with your name and hopefully a phone number. please be 100% serious if you contact me. i will give as much info and as many pictures as you need but please dont waste my time.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!