SOLD!! Very unique looking Newport - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 11-03-2017, 04:42 AM   #1
RossCA
Very unique looking Newport

Locality 2017 MDR Los Angeles Co. Newport male het for Whittier. This is a very unique looking Newport that highly resembles a typical Riverside striped king. Me and my friends have been calling it the Newport Riverside morph for fun. It could be considered its own morph if it produces others like it. The belly is even similar to a lot of the Riverside striped kings I've found. But the one thing that really sets this Newport aside from the rest is how the top of the tail shows some striping. I've only seen one other picture of a Newport with some pattern on top of the tail. I love this snake, but I'll let it go for $220 shipped. lol If I can't get that, I'll gladly keep it. It will be interesting to see if its babies also have striping on the tail. He's eating live pinkies. Pay Pal only please.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2018, 10:08 PM   #2
kingzilla
Do you take paypal?

Old 01-27-2018, 10:19 PM   #3
RossCA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingzilla View Post
Do you take paypal?
Yes, but this has been sold. Sorry.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-28-2018, 12:00 AM   #4
kingzilla
Thanks! I have bought Cals from you many times and always great to do business with you. Get any more please let me know. Also mud Cals, grease Cals etc, please let me know.

Thanks again!
Scott

Old 01-29-2018, 04:07 AM   #5
RossCA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingzilla View Post
Thanks! I have bought Cals from you many times and always great to do business with you. Get any more please let me know. Also mud Cals, grease Cals etc, please let me know.

Thanks again!
Scott
Sure thing, Scott.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!