Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #411
Keven2
here your sending me nasty messages telling me to get out of the hobbie and this is what you do to people!

Old 07-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #412
Keven2
Lightbulb

This is Ed Clark threatening me to get out of the hobby! This should not be allowed. I've been getting threatening phone calls he's threatening me telling me to get out of the hobby and just quincidentally I start getting phone calls telling me to get out of the hobby! He's going to my adds and posting on them. I'm telling you this could be anyone of you he does this to! Write on my bio all you want but leave me alone Ed Clark! Stop harassing me! If I don't get out of the hobby what are you going to do?? Do I need to worry about my family from this psycho??
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2018, 01:23 PM   #413
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
This is Ed Clark threatening me
Ed made a statement, not a threat. And if you read the recent posts in your threads, he is not the only one suggesting that you leave the hobby.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:27 PM   #414
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
here your sending me nasty messages telling me to get out of the hobbie and this is what you do to people!
Keven, thanks for bringing up an ancient thread my ex started the day I broke up with her. this thread was her special gift to me.

I have never sent you a nasty message,I have told you to get out of the hobby,and I mean that and I would tell it to your face.don't take that as a threat because it's not.

You keven are a black eye on this hobby!

Old 07-11-2018, 03:29 PM   #415
elena
Let me be super clear, since Ed apparently wasn't. I'm not threatening you, nor do I really believe anyone else has. There will be no consequences from me if you don't listen to me. Here it is: Get out of the hobby.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:30 PM   #416
elena
If it wasn't clear, that post was directed to Kevin.

Old 07-11-2018, 05:19 PM   #417
JCCS
Try whining to people who don't know what you are, Keven.

Old 07-11-2018, 05:26 PM   #418
Keven2
James you never answered me how many reptiles have you sold????? Or do you just troll bios?? I bet you don't sell anything you just have nothing better to do then bio troll!! Lol your a bio troll!!

Old 07-11-2018, 05:34 PM   #419
Keven2
Elana nothing you say matters to me at all!! I would tell you to get out of the hobby but you got to actually be in it first not just be on fauna to attack bios!! You and James should hook up!!

Old 07-11-2018, 05:57 PM   #420
crotalusadamanteus
Really, wake up an old thread just for this? I thought that stepping back from the hobby, maybe some things would change. Wishful thinking I guess. I mean, it's been a couple years, and people still whining about stupid stuff...Ed Clark is still in business...Luis still selling unethically...

I guess some things just never change.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!