Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 240 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2018, 12:20 PM   #2391
KelcifersDragons
Congrats!

Old 08-15-2018, 01:01 PM   #2392
Sofia
This is absolutely wonderful news! I knew you were in the right from the start and only hoped you'd be able to get a just verdict. You put so much effort into this fight. I sincerely hope it's well rewarded. As other posters have said, many people wouldn't have had the stamina for this ordeal. You should be very proud of yourself.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:10 PM   #2393
JColt
Some times the good people win. Glad to hear it! If he doesn't pay on time then Liens!

Old 08-15-2018, 05:16 PM   #2394
Snake-Queen
Keep us updated on the recovery of lawyer fees as well.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:44 PM   #2395
E.Shell
Excellent news Michelle!! I am so glad it went this way for you, the whole thing was wrong from jump. Congratulations, and well done for sticking it out!

Old 08-15-2018, 07:08 PM   #2396
Brokbakman
Congrats for seeing this all the way through , if more people had your fortitude the world would be a more righteous place . I wish i bred or had the money to buy u a baby albino tegue cause u sure deserve it .

Old 08-15-2018, 07:14 PM   #2397
RichsBallPythons
Dont let him default on the judgement and walk.... Have lawyers put liens on his accounts and whatever is legal in your state/his to get him to pay up...

Imagine not paying on a judgement for a debt collector for a bill or other... They will garnish pay or bank accounts...

Dont stop

Old 08-15-2018, 09:40 PM   #2398
thomas davis
Talking rite on

that's awesome wish I coulda been there to see his face
,,,,,,,,Thomas Davis

Old 08-15-2018, 11:03 PM   #2399
Mech
I am really happy for you.

Old 08-15-2018, 11:29 PM   #2400
predators
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Dont let him default on the judgement and walk.... Have lawyers put liens on his accounts and whatever is legal in your state/his to get him to pay up...

Imagine not paying on a judgement for a debt collector for a bill or other... They will garnish pay or bank accounts...

Dont stop
It is going to be quite the process to now actually get paid. Interrogatories will need to be filed, asset searches, demands for payment, filings with the clerk of court and state on and on. My advice to Michelle would be to ask your attorney if he can handle the collection part or if you need to turn it over to another attorney who specializes in collecting judgments. Its going to cost a good amount of money just trying to collect what you are owed. You may find an atty who will do it on consignment and take a 1/3 of whats collected or even though it sux you might want to have your atty contact TY and offer to settle for 50% or 75% if he pays right away. I am in no way raining on your parade and winning the case is a huge accomplishment on its own if nothing else but this is the reality of trying to collect on a judgment. I know you have gone this far so, I have no doubt you will do what it takes to get the $$$ owed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu