i heard bout wastern diamond back - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-08-2007, 10:30 PM   #11
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkeezy
that they venom aint really deadly as it will make u very sick but wont kill that tru? and that they aiont really that venomous

Take a look at this

There are few pictures of what can happen when bit by a W Diamond. Look around at the pictures.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:30 PM   #12
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkeezy
that they venom aint really deadly as it will make u very sick but wont kill that tru? and that they aiont really that venomous
sniff sniff

Methinks I doth detect the aroma of troll.....

Old 10-08-2007, 10:31 PM   #13
IloveSnakes1234
How could any rattler not kill you without antivenin (well, unless it's a dry bite...)??
Umm.... D'uh!!!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:33 PM   #14
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula
I never like it when someone on a forum becomes an English teacher. Probably because I'm the one being taught something I already know but get ahead of myself when typing. I probably sound like a poor white kid who dropped out of school early 90% of the time. Oh, well. Thankfully we are intelligent enough to make an educated guess at what the OP is trying to say and help him out.

Because trying to decipher internet shorthand is so much easier...

Id rather not spend my time trying to decipher such posts. But, its even better that after i do finally figure out just what exactly is being said, i find there is horribly inaccurate information within them.

No. i think people need to learn how to compose a post on a forum with a bit more intelligence than being purely lazy. Spell check IS an option.....

Old 10-08-2007, 10:53 PM   #15
Tim Cole
I agree

with all BUT the original poster! Trolls can be stopped but not stupidity.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:55 PM   #16
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle

No. i think people need to learn how to compose post on a forum with a bit more intelligence than being purely lazy. Spell check IS an option.....
You have a point, a misstyped word can be understandable but shorting every word just to be lazy can be frustrating to read but on the other hand we don't have to read it or reply.

Great thing about this site, FREE SPELL CHECK but it still doesn't help if someone means to be lazy with his words.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:02 PM   #17
Miss Tuniwha
I understand that some peoples speaking skills are not great. Not always their first language etc.

I would just hope, that before posting on a forum like this, you would practice, or look up how to more properly write what it is you want to say.

or run it by a friend..

I would never go to a Spanish site, and post with random words I can remember. ha ha I would ask a friend to help, so I didn't end up looking like an ignorant fool.

Just my personal thoughts though.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #18
Kingetula
This is the same poster who posted this topic a week or so ago.

TOPIC: "do yall ever hold yall venomous snakes?"

QUESTION: "question do yall whoever holds one"

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=104267

Old 10-08-2007, 11:19 PM   #19
Kingetula
If I put 2 & 2 together I get the following.

He has a Western Diamondback and is thinking about holding it or he knows someone who does. (I could be wrong but...)

OP, About the Western Diamondback

Atrox is the scientific name for the Western Diamondback. Please research what Atrox means before handling this snake.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #20
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula
If I put 2 & 2 together I get the following.

He has a Western Diamondback and is thinking about holding it or he knows someone who does.

OP, About the Western Diamondback

Atrox is the scientific name for the Western Diamondback. Please research what Atrox means before handling this snake.
No no no, wrong approach.

Sure keezy, you can handle them and there's nooooooo problem with the venom, not at all.

The best way to make friends with your atrox is to give it a little kiss on the nose.

Let us know how that works out for ya, mmmmkay?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!