IM GUESSING PREGO - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-16-2011, 06:22 AM   #31
transverse
He didn't breed it he bought a gravid female. Although I do agree with you should be more prepared before buying a possibly gravid female.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #32
chasebaker5
yeah, but he has PM'ed me about breeding stuff, and wanted to buy a male to breed.... you shoul be very ready before even considering breeding....

Old 06-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #33
bayedncaught
she was nvr sold as poss gravid nvr knew she was with that male untill she started to swell n so on thats when i called the previous owner n he exsplained she was with that male

Old 06-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #34
chasebaker5
even still you were buying animals with intent to breed.... i feel like people who are new to breeding should buy babies.... raise them up.... then consider breeding..... keeper before breeder.... and while they are raising up, read as much info, take notes and figure out which way will fit best for you............ thats how i started...... and a whole lot of other people......

Old 06-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #35
bayedncaught
ive had snakes since i was 5 yrs old and im now pushing 30 ranged from ball pythons to a 15 ft burmease python ive had boas and jcp i even worked with a few venimous just new to the breeding boas is why im askin questions like everyone else u learn from exsperiance n asking questions

Old 06-17-2011, 11:19 PM   #36
chasebaker5
man, you were talking about doing breeder loans and stuff?

just because you owned and worked with stuff doesnt really mean you know what your doing... i have seen plenty of people own hots... but they dont own responsibly...just because you owned in worked with something doesnt mean it was properly kept and owned.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!