Ryan BEATTY anyone heard of HIM? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-03-2008, 03:22 AM   #1
DreamDrownedAtHotmail
Ryan BEATTY anyone heard of HIM?

ask about Ryan Beady, got a response, then realized i mis-spelled his name, and i may have gotten a response about the wrong person.. anyone know RYAN BEATTY?

Old 02-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
Dixie Reptiles
I will reply again, Ryan has done my show every month for several years and has quality animals.I would not put my name on the line if I did not trust him. Thanks Terry Heuring/Dixie Reptile Shows

Old 02-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
Steve Craig
Thumbs up RYAN BEATTY

I would like to say that I ordered a high yellow brooks king from RYAN BEATTY last week, and I'm happy to say that my female king arrived today. What I received was exactly what I ordered. A very nice, gorgeous, high yellow brooks. Ryan had quality shipping, excellent communication, and a very roubust, healthy animal. No doubt I'd buy from Ryan again.

Steve Craig

Old 02-06-2008, 01:26 AM   #4
AppEcto
Nice timing, I was just about to start a good guy thread for him. I just ordered a jungle corn and he was delivered today without any issues. Ryan was easy to communicate with and kept me updated every step of the way.

Old 04-05-2008, 11:06 PM   #5
blfresh
I ordered a high yellow brooksi king from Ryan and the animal is spectacular. He had great weight upon arrival and has been a super eater and nice and docile. I would order from Ryan again. Great communication and excellent packaging.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #6
mvite
I just got some great corns from Ryan.

The animals were some of the largest and healthiest I have received from ANYONE.

Packaging was great--communication was great--and pricing was fair and reasonable.

I will DEFINITELY buy more from Ryan and feel completely comfortable recommending him to others.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #7
stormwulf133
Ryan is totally a stand up guy. His animals and packaging were top notch. He was fast to ship, and because I had a baby on the way, was willing to work with me on payment issues. I will highly recommend him every single time and plan on buying more animals from him when the time comes.

Ronald Evans

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!