Inquiry US Global Exotics - Animal Condition - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #21
korthon
Several Answers.

1. This is not fake. This is me trying to see what I can learn about all aspects involved in a situation where I have care and responsibility for many animals that are involved in a neglect case. A quick google search can determine the validity of this.

2. I fully realize this is not admissible, however I was asked what I knew about the company and US Global is not an importer that I am personally familiar with. If the company is known for shipping poor quality dying animals, I want to know what to have prepared and looked at by my veterinarian and if I need to get further documentation to determine if this is the condition it was shipped or the condition it was kept in.

3. What I am trying to find out is if this company is known for shipping decent animals. I know the fact that imported animals will be less hardy at times than captive bred, however I also know some companies do not care what they ship as long as they get their money. There are good guys and bad guys. I could not locate a ranking for them and the only information I could find on searching was regarding how he pays. I want to know about the quality of animals he provides. Quite honestly that is merely all I am trying to acquire.

4. From what I have seen on both the intake form that I have and the receipt of goods, I am under the impression that the vast majority is wild caught.

If anyone has any information as to the quality of animals, I would appreciate it. The attacks however on what I am questioning are unneeded.

Cindy Steinle
Small Scale Reptile Rescue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!