Inquary about Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #21
dsirkle
Evidently the question posed in the first post was a rhetorical one. The OP goes on to answer it himself. The posts that follow the first one all appear to be childish nonsense to me.

Old 06-08-2008, 01:49 PM   #22
Lucille
And the OP is attempting to stifle the free speech of others by selecting certain posters and telling them to 'stay out of it': If you put something out on a board for all to see, you might expect that people will say what they think, and they certainly do that on here.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #23
Reptidude
HAHAHAHA....now that there if funny, I told jmlslayer IF he dont have nothing to say about THIS SUBJECT them stay out of it. now loook here:

Quote:
Hey Buddy i do own reptiles i own 9 of them
Quote:
but i just dont own any snakes and i like leopard geckos thats why i paied alot of $$ for all 6 of them
so this statement I made is correct, but once again everyone is entitled to their opinion

I hold to my word and still looking what everyone's opinion about Dale from Freedom Reptiles is?

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 02:55 PM   #24
FreedomReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptidude
I hold to my word and still looking what everyone's opinion about Dale from Freedom Reptiles is?

-Rob
I think he's a real dick

Satisfied?

Dale Ward

Old 06-08-2008, 03:20 PM   #25
Reptidude
Well put Dale, I didn't think you would be making it, lets ask you this....why is it when the contests came close to an end you close shop and move out? I mean your the one yourself that said you would help out the Sheboygan Herp Society and then now decide you didn't want to and start banning all the contributing members, whats the deal with that? Now on this thread, I have said NOTHING negative about you but stated facts. Now please enlighten me with some answers?

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #26
pistolbob
I declair SHANANAGINS. SHANANAGINS SHANANAGINS SHANANAGINS.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #27
Reptidude
Quote:
I declair SHANANAGINS. SHANANAGINS SHANANAGINS SHANANAGINS.
Why do you say this pistolbob? We are talking about Dale after all. I would hope he comes back and answers some questions.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #28
outlawgolf
As a matter of fact,you did talk to me in chat!it was in your chat,with jmuggs,dale and myself and there was one of your people in there too!
You told us all about your problems,and so on,which I wont go into that that is your problems and no one elses.I personally feel this is just plain dumb.Just cuz you got butt hurt over freedom! Be a man and stand tall and go on!!!!Shit happens! Oh jm slayer I am sorry you have some little lizards! I am sorry! I was wrong!
So I think I would just drop it now its not going anywhere!
And if I was Dale I wouldnt give it a second chance of telling anyone anything,I know why it went down,and it is very personal,and concerns family.So I will leave it at that.I would have done same thing if was in his shoes!I was mad too the freedome and the sister site was shut down.But after hearing why I wunderstand and would have done the samething too.

Rob, look man you take animals that people dont want and people leave,and get them healthy,and sell them for what ti cost you to do so,That is a great thing you have going.I respect that,but you just need to except that some things are out of our control that we can not control.And you keep doing your thing its a good cause.
Dale,I understand everything and you know I am here if you have anything,I would have done the same thing too.
Jarret, Come on man just chill,until you get the whole story and chill your butt out.

Now for anyone else who want to get involved,dont judge someone until you get the whole story.
As far as this goes I am going to end this on a cool note.
Everyone enjoy the hobby,there are other issues at hand that could use this concern,like the economy!
Lets all savor the hobby and have some fun,there are alot of forume out there.
www.bobclark.com
www.myreptileplanet.com
www.constrictors.com
www.albinoburmese.com
www.monstersnakesforums.com
www.freedomreptiles.com
www.faunaclassifieds.com
www.kingsnake.com

These are all good forums with good people,not everyone can get along with each other,but there is a forum for everyone!
So check them out,enjoy the hobby and have some fun

Old 06-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #29
jmugleston
Wherer to begin.

First: This thread is ridiculous. Robert, you have already stated you feel Dale did you wrong. You most likely had no intention of dealing with him in the future. Your inquiry is nothing more than an attempt to fish out others that feel ire toward Dale in order to smear his name. Your arguement is weak and has already been exposed as such. The money was refunded. So he isn't going to help your society. Sometimes deals fall through. I don't know what occurred between the two of you and I don't care. Nobody owes the other money. He helped you out up until the point of your dissociation. Why not go your separate ways and be done. Simple agreements dissolve all the time. You should be happy that this ended without one party indebted to the other. If it isn't about money, then what is it? Your association ended. That happens.

Now for this comment on post #19: "Buddy, I have never been in a chat with you. the only chat I have ever been in is my own and T.B.Exotics flash chat. "

Freedom had a link to a Sunday night chat. I know since I was pmed and invited there also. Buddy was there as were you Robert. I believe your wife was too. You did speak about Troy and your involvement with albinoburmese.com. You may remember me asking who Troy was since I had no knowledge of the situation. Anyway, I have had no problem with you in the past. I do think your intentions behind this thread are despicable. You attempted to attack Dale just to get some satisfaction since you are upset he is no longer helping you. (Bad sentence structure, but too tired to worry about it.)

Second: Jarrett: You knew there was a bit of drama on freedom. This seems to be the case on all reptile forums. Wouldn't you get sick of it after a while? It is no wonder site owners decide to shut down. The drama is almost unbearable just from an observer's standpoint. What surprises me is that instead of trying to solve the issue like adults, and figuring out why you were involved in the mess, you chose to take the offensive and harass the administrator. All I can say is I'm surprised. I figured you would have behave diffently.

Third: Reptile Forums: These are supposed to be places where those with similar interests can come together and share information, stories, experience, etc. A place to congregate with others who are in the hobby. Somehow along the lines, herpers felt this also meant turf wars and pissing contests. It is in all the forums and it seems that the more you try to ignore it, the more drama will rear its ugly head. A forum is owned by an individual or individuals. The owners have the right to allow whomever they desire. Likewise they can choose to ban/ignore whomever they desire too. If it is a good forum, people will visit it and it will continue. If it isn't it will die down. If people are curious about Dale's forum, visit it and see for yourself. If you like it stay. If not go elsewhere since there are plenty of other forums on which to post. This drama is ridiculous. If you don't like an admin, go elsewhere. Maybe try to do so in an adult manner since you still share a common bond to the reptile hobby. Personal preferences aside, this common bond should hold us together so that we can look at least partially united against the onslaught of legislation looking to limit or end our hobby. Don't listen to others' opinions. Form your own. If the site or the admin don't mix with you, part ways and be done. The personal attacks are ridiculous.

Fourth: Dale Ward
I have personally known Dale for over a decade now. Since we have been friends I have had numerous business dealings with him. Never has there been and issue. When I have sold him animals, payment was received as agreed upon, and when I have purchased animals from him, I have never been anything but impressed with the price and quality.

Fifth: The purpose for this particular BOI thread.
If the BOI is to give would-be buyers and would-be patrons of websites an idea of the character and business ethics of a person or business, then the onus is upon the person posting to provide evidence for their case. This thread started with a supposedly inquiring question that was obviously loaded as pointed out in an earlier post. Robert started this with the sole purpose of cutting Dale down with little support for his argument save a debunked deal where freedomreptiles.com was going to assist his society. Once again, those involved in the raffle were refunded.

Closing: This thread is ridiculous and goes to show that people can't just move on and for some reason feel the need to "get even". Robert you're intentions seem impure and if this is for any other reason than to "talk crap" on Dale, then maybe you should let us know where he dealt unfairly with you or why you feel he shouldn't be dealt with. A better reason than a deal you had with him fell through and he refunded everbody's money. That problem was resolved. What is your new claim? Jarrett, I'm still surprised you're acting this way. Let it go. If you feel the need to be on freedomreptiles.com, contact Dale in a mature fashion, let him know you want to be part of that community again and see if you can't resolve past grievances. Otherwise, find a new forum to post. Don't keep bombarding Dale's in an attempt to cause problems. Robert, move on. Continuing this thread is only going to make you look foolish.

Old 06-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #30
Reptidude
Please point out where I am trying to run Dales name through the mud? I asked a question and got the responses I was looking for. As for the long replies, nothing will change what I had asked and what I have said. As for a "fall-out", seams funny to me it had nothing to do with The Society but yet I get accused of handling this immaturely, of course you would think this and I was waiting for "friends" of Dale to come chiming in. See the purpose of this thread made its self clear and to the point. Dale said it himself and I am greatly satisfied:

Quote:
I think he's a real dick

Satisfied?

Dale Ward
Theres your Fauna Contributor!

-Rob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!