Inquary about Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #41
Reptidude
See Dale thats where your wrong, whats posted here dont explain what went on before you had a breakdown. I am asking you here why you decided to "Dislike Me"

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 07:03 PM   #42
FreedomReptiles
I will not participate any further in this thread.

If you don't like me, or the forum I run....Go somewhere else. There are alot of great forums to post on.

ps. Payton, I did refer to you as a troll....since that's what you are.

Bash away guys....

A breakdown? Robert, you are foolish and ignorant.....a potent combination.

Old 06-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #43
Pruddock
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomReptiles
I will not participate any further in this thread.

If you don't like me, or the forum I run....Go somewhere else. There are alot of great forums to post on.

ps. Payton, I did refer to you as a troll....since that's what you are.

Bash away guys....

A breakdown? Robert, you are foolish and ignorant.....a potent combination.
LOL a troll? I don't ever associate with other forums. I saw this thread and I decided that I might actually get something from you finally on what happened since you still haven't grown the necessary pair to confront me anyways. Because of you and the experience I had with FR.com I basically stay away from all reptiles forums now and stick to the photography forums. So, troll? ...Way to just brush that one aside and act like i'm irrational little child. I was your friend man and you screwed me because you didn't like me winning contests. Thanks and Gig Em!

Old 06-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #44
Reptidude
Dale you stuck your own foot in your mouth because your so called friends even admitted you had "family" problems so you had to move to a new forums. WTF are you so blind or just plain out redundant? Dale, you became overwelmed with your "so-called" contests for popularity but when the deadline came close you panicked and banned half of your forum members. Pretty sad huuh Dale?

As for participating in this thread it dont matter because I got all my questions answered and I see your future "Dale moving to another forum name because of the "Drama"!"

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #45
dan_1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptidude
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had any dealings with Dale from Freedom Reptiles? I have heard from some people that he is a badguy but Id hate to assume that until I hear from you all. Please let me know what you all think.

-Rob
You opened up this thread. It's an inquiry by the way, not an inquary. You say that you hate to assume he's a bad guy but after your initial thread , you're the on that went on a pointless, relentless bashing spree. You bring an inquiry to the BOI for a reptile forum because you didn't get your way on that forum? This is the most ridiculous BOI thread I've yet too see, you really need a hobby or something man. I'd hate to assume anything, you seemed to be a cool guy at first but looks like you've shown your true colors an look a little like a bag.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #46
Reptidude
Dan, Id hate to say it but there is no bashing going on. Just facts and the way its going I got the facts now. Now personally you dont know me so lets just keep it that way. The way I see it I am done here because I got the facts I need and its all said and done, just wait til this happens to you all.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #47
Reptidude
This will be solved as soon as Dale decides to talk with me on in a manly mannor. I did not come here to "Bash" in anyway but since Dale decided to part ways negitively I braught it to the BOI and believe it or not I got the answers I expected.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:19 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptidude
As for ruining my reputation, good luck with that one....

-Rob
You seem like you are doing a great job with that all by yourself.
You started off calling someone a bad guy with no business reason whatsoever, and have spent your succeeding posts whining about irrelevant and unimportant forum politics on other forums.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #49
Reptidude
Rich, my reputation online means nothing, as far as ranting here I did it because this is the only place I knew he would respond to. Sorry for doing it this way but Id hate for people to get tangled in this mess with Dale. Now if you think this whole thread is not suited for the BOI please delete it, I respect your decission.

-Rob

Old 06-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #50
Chase13
I won a contest on that joke of a forum and never received my prizes (some DVDs) and he disqualifies people in the contest because they are winning so bad and says they were cheating but refuses to show any evidence. Never do business with this man. It is a bad investment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!