Inquary about Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:14 PM   #61
Chase13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomReptiles
Chase.....you obviously have a grudge against me for banning you. I don't owe you anything...DVD or otherwise. Any claim that I do is false and an outright lie.
An obvious grudge?? You host a contest, I win the contest, you fail to reward the winner...there is no grudge, its the ethics of business which you fail to follow and because so, nobody will want to do any business with you and anybody who associates themselves with you will immediately lose respect in the herp world. I hold no grudge against you, but I no longer have any respect for you.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:17 PM   #62
FreedomReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase13
, but I no longer have any respect for you.
No worries here...the feeling is mutual Chase

Old 06-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #63
Chase13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomReptiles
No worries here...the feeling is mutual Chase
You can't even present yourself well. You throw around insults and flame people but never show why. You never provide evidence or reasoning to any of your actions against other people. Yes, being admin DOES make you king of the forum but there is also something called admin abuse.

Old 06-09-2008, 11:20 PM   #64
crumpy666
Good to see that you worked out the drama with Robert,Dale.Maybe you should explain the reasoning behind banning half the people that never didnt anything to you except post and support your site.

Old 06-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #65
ravensgait
Was there some business transaction involved here? Did someone pay for something they didn't receive? If not what the heck is this thread doing here?? Randy

Old 06-10-2008, 03:51 AM   #66
Chase13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Was there some business transaction involved here? Did someone pay for something they didn't receive? If not what the heck is this thread doing here?? Randy
I was indeed promised prizes i never received. i won the contest fair and square(not that he would ever admit to that) and never got my prizes. He also hosted contests for semi expensive snakes and would cancel the contest half way through with no reason or REAL explanation. Never trust this man with any transaction or agreement. In my PERSONAL experience, he is a liar, user, and faker = BAD GUY!

Old 06-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #67
grunt
when the IP adds were checked he apparently said someone cheated and shut the contest down . listen dont go getting all upset. this is a guy with a forum that cries freedom then gets all hitler on your a$$ for speaking your mind, and deletes everything you post. One of the times he shut the forum down he cost me a sale on one of my retics. sure it pissed me off but not as bad as it does when posts get removed because he or someone else doesnt like what was said.. yep thats freedom

Old 06-13-2008, 10:43 AM   #68
grunt
anyone with any other info ??

Old 06-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #69
Lucille
I'm just curious, why come here from another forum and cry foul about someone who you apparently have real issues with. Why not come here, and stay here? I can tell you right now that the owner of this board takes deletions seriously and as far as I know, only spam and BOI posts with no name are deleted.
Why not have you and your crew just move over here? This is a well run board and the owner, Rich, an uncommonly fair man.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:09 AM   #70
FreedomReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
and deletes everything you post.....when posts get removed because he or someone else doesnt like what was said.. yep thats freedom
Maybe you should tell everyone what got deleted Shawn.....

Your posts concerning your obbsession with necrophilia......

The post in which you stated you would "eat the remains of a partial birth abortion with a soup spoon"

Your posts that were rude and inconsiderate to other forum members.

Basically, you posted garbage and I deleted it. "Freedom" doesn't mean the ability to offend and insult everyone on the forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!