Inquary about Dale from Freedomreptiles.com? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:23 AM   #71
grunt
Dale it is funny how you now say that the jokes were rude and disgusting but you would laugh it up about them before someone got offended. I must say the others I have talked to about your inconsistancies are right, guess the meds are doing some damage.Like I said in the pm I sent you when I told you to delete my accounts on freedom and retic haven grow a set! if you had such a problem you could have called and asked for me to tone it down .i have always been reasonable when asked. kind of strange how you play god. well let me say Gods hands dont shake when he points a finger

Old 06-13-2008, 11:28 AM   #72
grunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I'm just curious, why come here from another forum and cry foul about someone who you apparently have real issues with. Why not come here, and stay here? I can tell you right now that the owner of this board takes deletions seriously and as far as I know, only spam and BOI posts with no name are deleted.
Why not have you and your crew just move over here? This is a well run board and the owner, Rich, an uncommonly fair man.
honestly because I forgot there was a forum, mostly because I would use the classifieds section looking for animals and the BOI to see what kind of garbage was out there.guess I am going to have to check it out and dont worry about the offensive jokes, I'll keep them hidden for ya

Old 06-13-2008, 11:51 AM   #73
John E Dove
Mr. Ward,
I would rather hear about the bad dealing Mr. Ruddock spoke about.
Did you indeed run contests with prizes offered and then renege on your part of the deal or perhaps cancel the contests when they were not going the way you wanted them to go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase13
I was indeed promised prizes i never received. i won the contest fair and square(not that he would ever admit to that) and never got my prizes. He also hosted contests for semi expensive snakes and would cancel the contest half way through with no reason or REAL explanation. Never trust this man with any transaction or agreement. In my PERSONAL experience, he is a liar, user, and faker = BAD GUY!

Old 06-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #74
FreedomReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Mr. Ward,
I would rather hear about the bad dealing Mr. Ruddock spoke about.
Did you indeed run contests with prizes offered and then renege on your part of the deal or perhaps cancel the contests when they were not going the way you wanted them to go?
It's an outright lie told by someone with a grudge foir having been banned.

I had to restart two contests because of cheating.....people registering under proxy ips to vote, or bullying new members into voting for their brothers picture (Chase)

No one has mentioned all of the contests that I held and prizes were shipped out.....funny how that happens in a witch hunt

Old 06-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #75
FreedomReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
guess the meds are doing some damage.......hands dont shake when he points a finger
Wow Shawn. It shows alot of class and integrity to make fun of someone's disease.

You only further show your ignorance by assuming that Parkinsons Meds do damage....you should do a little research before you attempt to insult and degrade someone.

The medications do not do damage....the disease is a degenerative neurological disease.....the damage is done by the Parkinsons itself...not the medication which helps control the symptoms.

Dale

Old 06-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #76
Pruddock
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomReptiles
It's an outright lie told by someone with a grudge foir having been banned.

I had to restart two contests because of cheating.....people registering under proxy ips to vote, or bullying new members into voting for their brothers picture (Chase)

No one has mentioned all of the contests that I held and prizes were shipped out.....funny how that happens in a witch hunt
I'm sorry Dale, I was going to let this die but there you go accusing again without providing any information. Yes, Chase was getting mad because ANOTHER set of "members" were getting on from the same proxy and voting for a picture that was up against mine. He NEVER was bullying anybody into voting for my picture, and if it was still up I would be able to show proof to EVERYONE that all of the votes were from users that are all active on multiple forums, not one vote was made from a bs ip address. You are the outright liar Dale and I'm getting sick of the negative spew you throw out at my brother and I. Anybody else on any of these forums that you talk to will have nothing but good things to say about our ethics and our concern/passion for the herp industry. You are still the only person we've had trouble dealing with and I think that says something to your character and your business ethics.

You did owe him a DVD set from another contest that he won and he never did receive the DVD's. You have refused to (A) tell the truth (B) come through on multiple contests (and I'll admit that I did receive the snake I won in the first contests and the 3 snakes from the 2nd contest but all of those came from Jay at Chico Reptiles, not you) (C) provide any proof of the things you tend to accuse people of on your "freedom" forum.

I was really going to let this drop off but you just pushed me over the edge. Unless you want to come back to the forum and say something productive other than name-calling, find a hole and stick your head in it.

Old 06-13-2008, 12:12 PM   #77
FreedomReptiles
Payton, get your facts straight......

Jay donated the prizes.....in those contests.....I reimmbursed him for the shipping expenses on all 3 prizes. Jay received free promotion on the website and was happy to contribute at the time.

The other prizes....snakes, dvds, Reptiles subscriptions were provided by me.

Dale

Old 06-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #78
FreedomReptiles
If you don't like me, or my website, go post somewhere else. Seems pretty simple. It doesn't hurt my feelings....Just move on.

As I am doing....moving on....

Enjoy your Witch Hunt

Old 06-13-2008, 12:18 PM   #79
Lucille
Dale, I'm curious about the raffle someone mentioned, I'm thinking maybe you can't hold raffles in Utah, what happened there?

Old 06-13-2008, 12:19 PM   #80
Pruddock
I didn't have any facts wrong Dale. You've avoided the situation again. I have a feeling that if the snakes had been coming from you (just like the DVD's) they wouldn't have ever been received. But, because Jay was the one providing the animals he didn't reneg on the deal and back out, instead he did the honest thing and sent the animals. I don't care what the deal was between the two of you. The thing is that he came through on the prize that he was providing. You did not. The only prize that I know of that was actually won and shipped by you were prizes that were raffled and you made a profit on those prizes that were going "back into the site".

As I recall, last I heard things were going good between you and Jay as well, right Dale?

I am in now way on a "witch hunt" here as you claim this to be. I am merely stating facts and situations that I had to deal with because of you in a thread that was started by somebody else. How is that a witch hunt? When you want to come back and FINALLY face me or even email me as to why I was banned (which you still haven't done even after all of this lol) and give me reason and proof behind the reasoning, then I'll leave it alone and let you settle back into the unconscious regions of my mind where you'll never reemerge again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!