Bad Guy MonsterSnakesForums/Forever - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #31
outlawgolf
Well That would be fine if you Honor that.But I will wait and See!!!
And Donnie knows he is not responible for the deal.He already tried to honor it,and I told him it wasnt his deal to honor!!!
So I will sit back and see what happens....

Old 12-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #32
MonsterSnakesForever.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_K View Post
As far as other debts, I am in the process of trying to work them out with Mr. Wessels at the moment. Hopefully all ends well and I won't need to be back here.
You were given snakes for free to start a breeding program and It was my intent to call it Monsters North becase we needed cage space here and you are aware of this. I can say the project never went anywhere and no snakes have been bred so as far as I am conserned its a bust.

As for your debt Donnie you sent me $300 in cash for a baby from an upcoming clutch and the clutch had complications the babies did not make it and you said keep the cash and take care of me this year and I areed to do with a pair for you having to wait for them and you were fine with this so either of you (both exmods I might add) have been ripped off for anything and you make it sound like you are worried about a debt when in the past I have given you more snakes then your debt is worth.

Now please if I dont honor the deal please by all means come post me again on the BOI and we will do this all over again but I think I have been completely Honest and willing to make everyone happy with more then they are owed just to show I am a man of my word and find no other problem here.

You guys dont like me....I get it and you think I am an ass....I get it....but you know I am not going to rip you off.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:46 PM   #33
Donnie_K
I said nothing of the sort, I said I will simply wait and see, and hopefully not have to be back here. And if debts are paid as promised, I won't be. There is an issue however that I'm sure we can work out in private about the genetics of said animal, and there will be no further need for any BOI threads.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:51 PM   #34
MonsterSnakesForever.com
Quote:
I said nothing of the sort, I said I will simply wait and see, and hopefully not have to be back here. And if debts are paid as promised, I won't be. There is an issue however that I'm sure we can work out in private about the genetics of said animal, and there will be no further need for any BOI threads.
I dont need to work out genetics with you in private but thats fine if you prefer to do it in e-mail or you can post what "issue" you have here and we can openly discuse this I have nothing to hide.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #35
Donnie_K
not the morph genetics, but other issues with the fathering male due to pictures that were recently brought to my attention. But I see no reason why we can't work something else out anyway. I'll E-mail you with the pics.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #36
MonsterSnakesForever.com
Quote:
not the morph genetics, but other issues with the fathering male due to pictures that were recently brought to my attention. But I see no reason why we can't work something else out anyway. I'll E-mail you with the pics.
You do that...

Old 12-30-2008, 06:57 PM   #37
MikeCurtin
FWIW -

Harry and Donnie seem to be handling any issues they may have like grown-ups, and from what has been displayed here, I'd have no problem dealing with them in the future.

Buddy has received more patience than I think he has deserved here. He has been pompous, antagonistic, and confrontational despite Harry's apparent desire to live up to his word. This is a situation where a "wait and see" approach is the only one, but if I was in Harry's shoes I'd feel obligated to give him nothing.

My $.02

Old 12-30-2008, 07:31 PM   #38
outlawgolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
FWIW -

Buddy has received more patience than I think he has deserved here. He has been pompous, antagonistic, and confrontational despite Harry's apparent desire to live up to his word. This is a situation where a "wait and see" approach is the only one, but if I was in Harry's shoes I'd feel obligated to give him nothing.

My $.02
That is your opinion..
I Dont think I would ever get anything from Him,If I did I would just give it away anyways,Its the Point he made a deal and has not stood up to it!!
Thats it!!!Nothing else!!!!
I dont really care if he does make it or doesn't.
To Him its his life
To me its a Hobby and a good tax rightoff.....
So thats the bottom Line.

Old 12-30-2008, 07:43 PM   #39
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawgolf View Post
To me its a Hobby and a good tax rightoff.....
So thats the bottom Line.
No, The bottom line is your expecting babies from a female that is to small and a dead male that cant breed.. I'd say Shut the trap and take Harry's kind offer on the TWO!! snakes..

Old 12-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #40
MonsterSnakesForever.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
FWIW -

Harry and Donnie seem to be handling any issues they may have like grown-ups, and from what has been displayed here, I'd have no problem dealing with them in the future.

My $.02
Thanks man but I do feel obligated to keep my integrity on this and do as I said in the begining I would do even though he is being salty.

He was a customer in my eyes and the customer is always right so I will make right the best I can. He can sell them or give them away or whatever he would like but I hope he shows enough class to post a good guy thread when I do. I wont hold my breath but I will sleep better knowing he can never point of finger at me again.....I simply what this individual out of my life and I am sure anyone reading this can understand why.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!