Bad Guy Beware of Dragonfortress Edwin Sanders - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #11
dragonfortress
I am also new to this system, so I dont want to do anything I am not suppose to, and am not completely familiar with it. I did not know that this post existed, or along with the emails I was responding to the entire time, I would have responded to these as well.

What do you guys want me to post up here to show this isnt a legit posting, and how do I contact the site administrators? thanks!

Old 02-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #12
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfortress View Post
I would like anyone that has anything to say about this, please contact me at contact@dragonfortress.com. I am also going to post all of the email correspondence from me to this person if I should do that on here, if not, then I will send it to anyone that wants it. First thing is that the buyer is receiving a full refund. I shipped the dragons to the buyer and she told me that they arrived dead, along with one sick. The buyer now demands 7 dragons from me. I told her that I could not do that. She received the 6 dragons for 220 shipped. I told her that I could replace the dragons, but they would not be ready this coming week, but the week following that. I stressed to the buyer that I cannot ship because of the animals safety and life as well as the fact that they were not old enough to ship. the buyer demanded that I send them there by tuesday or wednesday(the seven dragons). I could not make this happen and cannot meet the buyers demands, so I have told the buyer many times, in may emails that she is going to receive a full refund. The shipping company is reimbursing for the shipping charges, because the buyer went ahead and filed a claim with fedex without consenting me, which fedex denied because the buyer did not provide the proper paperwork, or follow the proper procedures. The buyers boyfriend called me the following night after the dragons arrived(sunday night) drunk and left vulgar and harassing messages, which I was apologized to for. I do not know what else I am suppose to do, other than send the buyer a refund....which has been made perfectly clear.

The buyer threatened to go to a lawyer after I told her that I was going to send her a refund for the dragons, not after she could not get a hold of me. I have phone records, and email records to show all the correspondance that I have made with her. She is making flat out incorrect accusations, and lying about facts that I can prove through email, and any other records. I will also be posting a picture of the refund check that I send her(tomorrow after I speak with my lawyer), along with proof of delivery so that everyone can see how I have dealt with this in a timely manner and not only that but professionally as well.

I have also requested several times that the buyer produce contact information for their lawyer they are going to, but will not. I need to obviously have my lawyer explain to hers what the definition and legal liabilities are of making libel comments are with the strict intention of defaming a persons character that are false. Please provide the proof of the accusations you are making against me.
Thank you for addressing this, any emails and such that you have that would provide proof of your side of the story would definitely put a different spin on the story than was originally told.

Honestly though, do you know why all of these dragons died?

Old 02-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #13
Cat_72
Edwin, I'm not sure why you want to contact the site admin, but I can tell you that if it is to have the post removed, it isn't going to happen. If you post all pertinent emails, however, it WILL show anyone who reads this in the future what the real story is, and who is the person/people to "beware of".

Old 02-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #14
dragonfortress
and with all these accusations you are making against me, why would you want me to ship the dragons out to you still as of 5 hours ago appx when I told you that I cannot send you what you are asking and that I am just issuing a refund? which is when you told me that you are going to your lawyer if I dont send you the dragons and issue the refund. do I include email headers when posting emails on this site?

Old 02-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #15
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriels_mom08 View Post
He shipped us 5 dead dragons
Why did the dragons show up dead?

Its been extremely cold.

Were they packed in a heavy insulated box, also were good 40,60 or 72 hour heat packs used to insure a safe and comfortable trip?

Old 02-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #16
gabriels_mom08
dragonfortress is lying again

Thank you cat for correcting me. You CAN ship animals. But you have to go though another url. He didn't state that they were live. You have to fill out a form. He is full of lies but it's ok. My lawyer will fix all of this.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:44 PM   #17
gabriels_mom08
he shipped them 3 WEEKS AGO

Old 02-04-2009, 09:44 PM   #18
John E Dove
Mr. Sanders,
If you have any emails that would explain this situation it would be most wise to post them.
I would advise Ms. White to do the same.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #19
gabriels_mom08
I am NOT going to give out my lawyers number. My lawyer will call him when he is ready. He refused to replace shipping cost he said shipping was 75 dollars which is ridiculous. i would be getting l45 dollars back which is ridiculos.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:47 PM   #20
gabriels_mom08
we have the same emails i will let him do that thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded, dragons, edwin sanders, gabriels_mom08, savanna white