Bad Guy Beware of Dragonfortress Edwin Sanders - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #31
gabriels_mom08
I just wanted to make this public. I don't want anyone else to be scammed like me. he can send me 7 dragons and i would be happy but he didn't say that until above. thanks all for becoming informed.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #32
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriels_mom08 View Post
HE PUT THE HEAT PACK INSIDE THE DELI CUPS WITH THEM.
That was the cause of death then, no question about it!

Old 02-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #33
gabriels_mom08
Angry PICS ARE HERE.

Here are the dragons he sent me.

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/g...%20from%20him/

Old 02-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #34
gabriels_mom08
I know. He is responsible but won't admit it. they were all badly burned. you can see in the pics. thank you

Old 02-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #35
John E Dove
Well I don't see where the blurry pics you posted a link to show much pertaining to this other than you had some dead Beardies but I would be very interested in seeing all of the emails you exchanged with Mr. Sanders complete with heareds to establish a time line.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #36
John E Dove
heareds = Headers

Old 02-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #37
gabriels_mom08
I know, but shippings going to cost me nother 70 dollars. I figured maybe 45. At this point, I would only be getting 80 dollars which is way below wholesale prices for those dragons.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

how much is that pair? i need at least 3 babies that are random bloodlines. how many random bloodlines do you have? i know you mentioned sending me one free random bloodline. how many from that clutch do you have left. thank you for being patient. i would rather have the dragons. thank you.

Savanna White

No matter what in the end all you have is family.

--- On Tue, 2/3/09, e s <6g72stick@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: shipping
To: gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 6:52 PM

That is too many dragons for that pair, sorry. Its pretty much more beneficial for me to issue a refund at this point. I am going to be losing a lot of money if I ship out another pair. I am not sure what you told the people at fedex when you received the package, but they sent me a letter to deny the claim that you filed with them. I need to find out the legalities of this and will get back to you, but you are probably going to have to get the shipping refund from fedex since you initiated the claim. I have the tracking info on the letter that they sent me. thanks

edwin

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 9:48 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

how much is shipping? if you was to send 2 orders when the beardies get older i would be willing to pay shipping for the second order.

Savanna White

Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 6:40 PM

I would like to give them some time as they were hatched recently. }What I can do for you is send you a pair of babies that is the following
hypo baby with 20 clear nails
het for tranlucent, 66% het for hypo baby

I can do my best to send you a male and a female pairing. Letme know what you think of that pair. I will also include another baby for free that is of random bloodlines. What do you think? thanks!

edwin

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

do you mean you don't have any babies or that you don't have any babies you feel comforable shipping? and what do you mean by you don't feel comforable shipping. I am a little confused. thanks.

Savanna White

Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 5:34 PM

I may only be able to send you a male and female pair at this point I dont know if I have any babies that I would feel comfortable shipping. I can also refund you if you would like. I cannot guarantee live arriveal for thrusday shipping and saturday shipping is way more expensive than regular shipping. Thanks

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Hi 27 F
Lo 15 F
a few snow showers / cold
Hi 23 F
Lo 9 F
cloudy / windy / flurries
Hi 35 F
Lo 15 F
partly sunny
Hi 49 F
Lo 28 F
partly sunny
Hi 55 F
Lo 40 F
mostly cloudy
Hi 57 F
Lo 44 F
30% rain chance
Hi 55 F
Lo 42 F
20% rain chance

here is our forecast. i would rather you ship on thursday. i have somewhere to be on saturday. they should be fine if you put them in deli cups and put the heat packs on the outside of the deli cups inbetween the styrofoam and deli cup. the 1 that was alive when it arrived was burnt also. i don't know if that is the reason it passed away or not. please let me know which day you decide to ship so i can rearrange my schedule. also how many babies will you be shipping? i think you mentioned 7 but wasn't quite sure. thanks. you can call my cell if you need to talk. 502-821-6171

Old 02-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #38
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriels_mom08 View Post
no i didn't he said he wouldn't take pics. i asked many times and he just said he couldn't do that. i saw a pic of the 9 inch female but not the other 4.
If he wouldn't take pics...why would you send him money?

Old 02-04-2009, 10:11 PM   #39
gabriels_mom08
I will have to figure out what I am doing. Since we dont know when the weathers going to get warmer, that may change by the time that time comes. I am probably going to try and replace your direct order. Any sign of warmer weather any time soon? thanks!

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok thanks. if you get a chance could you send the pics of the dragons you will be sending? Thanks.

Savanna White

--- On Tue, 1/27/09, e s <6g72stick@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: still attemping to contact you
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 12:05 PM

Please let me know when the temps get up in your area and you think it would be good. I will check out the weather at that point, and see if I can agree. I am sure it will be warming up sometime soon. I hope anyway! I got a letter from fedex denying my claim because "The contents of this shipment are specifically listed as "prohibited items in the fedex service guide. Prohibited items include, bur are not limited to, cash currency, collectible stamps and coins." So obviously I am in for some fun on this one. Rediculous. Let me know then. Thanks agian1

Edwin

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you for understanding. I understand you have other things to do, I would like a variety of clutches. so i can get a variety of dragons. Thank you so much. Its stilll freezing here so we would have to wait.

Savanna White

--- On Tue, 1/27/09, e s <6g72stick@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 5:23 AM

See, now we have options, I like that! Makes life so much easier on me. I am going to be honest with you. I am very new to the world of being a full time breeder. I am still trying to balance things out, and I dont get reception in my basement where all my animals live. You could call me 20 times and I wont know unless you leave a message for me to call you back because I simply dont get the reception. I think I have answered all your emails in a timely manner, but as far not being able to get ahold of me on the telephone is just because things get too busy sometimes. I take care of 200+animals daily(not including the babies), so its a time consuming thing. I hope you understand that I am not ignorning you or anything, but that there are other circumstances. I have been informative as to what is going on I think since this has been going on. I have always responded by the dates that I have said tihngs would happen or not. I have not shipped but to maybe 4 or 5 people at this point, so I am still trying to learn the do's and dont's. Pleae let me know if you need anything and please feel free to call, but if you leave a message, I will call you back as soon as I can. Thanks for your understanding, and I may just send you the 7-10 dragons. would you like them in the same clutch? thanks

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:47 AM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

I would rather you send the dragons. I don't mind waiting but I would also like to be able to get ahold of you. I was planning on buying from you on a regular basic but I would like better communication.

Please either send the 3 babies and 2 older dragons
or between 7-10 babies to make up for the 9 inch beardies that I paid 60 for.

Thanks for your understanding.

Savanna White

--- On Mon, 1/26/09, e s <6g72stick@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 9:19 PM

This is the first email that I got from you. I have been very busy. I went to a show on saturday. My phone has been dead all night. I cannot find my charger. I cannot ship the dragons tonight because of the temps unless youw ant to waiver your DOA arrival. At this point, I can also refund you the purchase price of the dragons, which may just be easier at this point. Thanks.

Edwin

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

We have been calling and emailing you. we left you alone for a few days so you can contact us but that didn't happen. I REALLY need you to get back with me. I am expecting some dragons soon but can't even get ahold of you.

Savanna White

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, e s <6g72stick@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: dead dragons
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 5:23 PM

I have been waiting for a call back from them. I just tried to call again, but cant seem to find the tracking number. Can you please send it to me again? I think it was in a folder that I had that I seemed to have misplaced or lost. I appreciate it. Also, I am still waiting for the heat packs to get here. I will more than likely be shipped on monday. Please let me know. thanks

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

is there any way you will be sending them out before friday? i am really wanting them to arrive. what did fedex say?

Savanna White

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, e s <6g72stick@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 8:56 AM

I did send you fat babies. I will see what I can do down there. I think the heat packs are suppose to be here on friday. I am pretty sure you requested babies in one of your emails. The heat packs on dead animals can make then do things after theyre dead that arent pleasant, including shrivel them up. thanks

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

Have you talked to them yet? I am assuming that We will not be getting replacments tomorrow? I thought you told ryan you would be sending out replacments on monday? You can replace the big 9 inch females with the 2 next biggest that you have. They don't have to be 9 inches just the biggest you have for sale right now. Also i would like to see pics of the babies that you are sending. 2 of the babies last time were real skinny and didn't look good at all. I am not sure if they would have looked much better alive. Please call Ryan ASAP. 502-821-6212

Savanna White

--- On Mon, 1/19/09, e s <6g72stick@gmail.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 5:27 AM

I have to go down there and see what I can do as far as sending replacements. The two females were the last from their clutches that I had. You are going to have to wait until I get more heat packs, because I have none right now. I am going to call fedex again here so I can get a supervisor on the phone and have this dealt with. Its horrible what they went through, and I will never use fedex again. I can also send you a refund for the dragons minus the shipping costs. Thanks.

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Savanna White <gabriels_mom08@yahoo.com> wrote:

here are the pics again. Please call us tonight and let us know what they say. 502 821 6212. Will you have replacements in the mail tomorrow? I am really upset the 2 females were beautiful. Its sad that their death was so painful. can you send me pics of the 5 dragons that you will be sending?

Old 02-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #40
gabriels_mom08
he just said they will look like the ones pictured. i am new to this but learned my lession with him

there are WAY to many emails to post on here. i posted 2.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded, dragons, edwin sanders, gabriels_mom08, savanna white