Inquiry On Terry Lilley Of Centralcoast - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #11
Morgans Boas
Well I took a chance On Terry Lilley this past October '08 . He had a Boa that I wanted and spent months trying to even find. I told him that it had to be a Female as he advertised. I did not want or have use for a male of this morph.
It was shipped to me as well as it could be (no problems). But I soon realized that it was in fact a male - double, triple checked. I do the "rub" palpatation technique, and felt the hemipenes each time. I'd bet my entire collection that is was a male. I emailed him the same day that I received him. He assured me that it probed out as a female , but he would return my money once he got the Boa back. However, he was leaving on vacation until the following month so I had to wait - this made me nervous that I was getting "taken". I emailed him in mid November when he said that he'd be back, and the following week I shipped him the Boa back. Within about 10 days, I received $400 (about half of the purchase price) . He said that I'd get the rest soon. Each week I'd email him , asking about the final return payment, and there was always something that kept him from sending it. Well yesterday ( February 6, 09) I finally got the final return. So I am suprised, and happy in the end.
IMO, I would've had nothing negative to say in all of this, but the continuous delay in returning my payment was way too long for it to be acceptable, and I spent alot of time being frustrated. I sent 14 emails asking "when?" . That was the only negative thing for me, but like the comercial says "It's my money, and I want it now! "
BTW, he still felt that it was a female, and sold it again as such. Other than that, thing were fine. IMO, when someone sends a payment , it shouldn't be spent until the customer is satisfied.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!