Brian Kane *GOOD GUY* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:13 PM   #1
homeya100
Brian Kane *GOOD GUY*

Back last April I was looking through the KS classifieds as usual and saw an ad for an "Adult Female Hogg Island Boa". The price was right so I decided to get her. After a few exchanges of emails I sent a money order deposit of $100. I met Brian Kane at the New York Metro Reptile Expo in White Plains, NY to pick up my new snake and pay the rest of the cost of the snake. All was well and the boa settled in fine. Once acclimated, a good friend and I probed her to check double check the sex. Well, to my surprise this "female" was a HE! I immediately called Brian furious. Fortunately, Brian was just as suprised himself, as he never sexed the snake and only took someone elses word for it, and was very nice about the situation. He told me I could deffinately bring the snake back at the next show and I would get all my money back. Well sure enough I met back up with Brian in July and he had my money in hand and I returned the snake back to him. He was very sincere about the problem and was sorry it had to happen. I am very glad this situation worked out as well as it did and for this reason I beleive Brian Kane deffinately deserves a GOOD GUY reputation!

-Adam Meth

Old 10-21-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
rhacadank
Hey Adam,
Do you usually feed out leopard geckos to snapping turles and get off on it. You are a BAD GUY in everyones book NOW!!! I heard about this on 2 other forums and I hope Carma get the best of you. ADAM METH IS A LOSER!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihhJ-2NIrEA

Old 10-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #3
snakewrangler
That is a disgusting video. You are NOT a herper.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #4
lebron23dirk41
was there something wrong with the leo or was it ok cause if it had to be killed anyways then i still think that it was one of the most disgusting videos i have ever seen i meen come on it could bearly swim and had no chance against a giant snapping turtle

Old 10-21-2007, 09:38 PM   #5
Nagini
Omg that is a horrible thing to do! Feed a leo to a snapper and feeding a baby corn snake to a monitor? Dispite the corn having an obvious defect, you choose to torture it before it dies instead of letting it die peacefully?

Old 10-21-2007, 11:31 PM   #6
snakeboy434
Not my snapper nor my video. I was simply hosting the video for a friend. I do know though that that leo had both the right front and back legs missing from a fight with another male. Thus, the reason it was fed off. The other videos are mine.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:36 PM   #7
homeya100
Sorry forgot to sign out of my friend's name.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:43 PM   #8
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeya100
Sorry forgot to sign out of my friend's name.
Why would you be signed into someone else's account (someone from another State?)

The cornsnake video is yours then?

Old 10-22-2007, 12:46 AM   #9
homeya100
My friend was away and he asked me to check his PM's for him. And yes the "cornsnake video" is mine.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:03 AM   #10
snakewrangler
Sure, maybe the animals used as feeders were injured or defective. By posting it on YouTube, which is probably the most popular website in the world, you were, in a way, bragging about it. When I opened the link, the same screen name you used for Fauna was attached to the YouTube page.

Keep your disgusting practices to yourself and don't broadcast them to the world. Hosting a video "for a friend" or not, you are making the rest of us responsible herpers look like savages.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!