Inquiry on Matt Zmijewski - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:22 AM   #1
LimberlostFarms
Inquiry on Matt Zmijewski

His website is rather bare, no word back on references as of yet. Anyone here dealt with him one way or another?

email is matt@ezmorphs.com

Old 10-22-2007, 08:22 AM   #2
Jasin
Thumbs up

Is this the same Matt from NH??? If so, I purchased a pair of Het albino balls from him last season, and they are doing great. He was a very nice guy, and very easy to deal with. We talked on the phone, and he sent me pics of his breeders and babies via e-mail upon request. I live about an hour and a half away from him, so we agreed to meet at a certain spot, and he was there on time and was very friendly. I give him a thumbs up!!
Jasin Chapman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!