Matthew Watkins (Good Guy!!!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2007, 05:08 PM   #1
Dowis
Talking Matthew Watkins (Good Guy!!!)

Matthew Watkins out of Pulaski, TN is a great person to deal with. I just purchased a pair of Nelsons Milksnakes from him. The transaction was flawless. His communication was excellent and the follow ups to make sure the animals arrived safely were greatly appreciated. I would definitely recommend Matthew to anyone looking to purchase reptiles from an honest hard working guy.

Jason Dowis
South Carolina

Old 10-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
brodie691
Jason was a great buyer to do business with. i wish all buyers could be this kind and eager to pay.
i thank you once again for your business and support Jason, and hope that once again in the future we can do much more when you start producing some of those garters we talked about.

matthew watkins

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!