Sellers beware- CJ Brush, username SeeJay - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #21
jfarah
CJ,

Considering that you live in Florida and you are not concerned with the legality of things, why don't you just go catch one?

Then you could let it go when the excitement wears off.

Just a thought...

Old 01-24-2008, 06:14 PM   #22
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfarah
CJ,

Considering that you live in Florida and you are not concerned with the legality of things, why don't you just go catch one?

Just a thought...
Which invariably results in the death of small dogs and/or the alligator.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #23
SeeJay
Quote:
CJ,

Just a thought...
I like your thinking.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:35 PM   #24
SeeJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Which invariably results in the death of small dogs and/or the alligator.
Come on Ken, stop thinking so negatively

Old 01-24-2008, 07:13 PM   #25
Timotea
Quote:
CJ,

Just a thought...

I like your thinking.
Your not a smart one..... I'm turning 15 and i know better than that. Have fun catching a Gator and when you forget about the Big one i hope you can run fast

Old 01-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #26
Ken Harbart
The funny thing is, Cliffy, I stand to collect a reward if you do follow through on it. Thing is, I could care less about you getting passed around like currency in jail. Rather, it's the animal that's going to suffer as a result of your ineptitude that I give a damn about. And suffer it will, because you lack the maturity, intelligence, and experience to care for a crocodilian. You'll either kill it or release it and let it be someone else's problem.

I suppose the good thing that's going to come about from this is that you'll be done with reptiles for a few years. I don't expect that you'll do much time in prison, but wildlife violations carry with them a prohibition on obtaining other licenses. For instance, I'm willing to bet that, as of right now, you lack licensure for the reptiles that you do own.

You see, spoiled little posers are a dime a dozen. Your kind comes and goes. You come in, do something illegal, and are just too stupid to keep your mouth shut about it. There's an old adage in law enforcement to the effect of, "We only catch the dumb ones." You, CJ, are going to very easily be caught. In the end, however, you'll just do a bit of time in jail, pay a fine, and be prohibited from owning animals for a few years. The rest of the herpers in FL have to live with the consequences of your lack of integrity.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #27
SeeJay
HAHA "Cliffy", thats cute Kenny. But in order to be fined, recieve jail time, etc. you need to do something illegal. And i havn't committed a crime my friend. And come on pal, jailtime for a minor who collects a gator(YOU SURE ABOUT THAT).

Old 01-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #28
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeJay
HAHA "Cliffy", thats cute Kenny. But in order to be fined, recieve jail time, etc. you need to do something illegal. And i havn't committed a crime my friend. And come on pal, jailtime for a minor who collects a gator(YOU SURE ABOUT THAT).

We can only hope

Old 01-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #29
Timotea
FL is picky about their animal regulations. Haven't you heard any of the stories about people like you keeping animals that are extremely hard to keep thinking that its fun? Then they end up injured or the Animal escapes or gets killed and all of the people that really care for the Reptiles receive a bad rap. You can and more than likely will do time if you try this stupid stunt.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:30 PM   #30
nat_r
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeJay

I dunno... considering there is now a thread informing you that it is illegal it would be kinda hard to convince the judge you didn't know any better. Moron.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!