Matt @ MG reptiles, you decide... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #41
Jim O
I doubt that there's any "biz" left to sell.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:01 PM   #42
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Exactly.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #43
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
The only thing of value would be Matt's inventory, and we all know what a glorious state that is in.

Old 06-06-2007, 05:03 PM   #44
ByRandom
Haven't we heard that story more than once? Bad Guy sells his business, the business continues to sell the same products, and uses the same name -- only to find out the business was never sold to begin with!

Not to say that is the case here.. Just seems like the M.O. of the recent Bad Guys around..

Old 06-06-2007, 05:10 PM   #45
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
The only thing of value would be Matt's inventory, and we all know what a glorious state that is in.
Exactly. He has a "never on time" inventory management system.

Old 06-06-2007, 05:53 PM   #46
liquidleaf
Heh - as everyone else said, always use a major CC when using Paypal. I almost got burned by a non-reptile purchase from eBay - a "guaranteed working" used cell phone wouldn't activate as promised and the seller tried delaying me the 30 day window for filing a claim with messages like "Oh, did you try calling your cell company about it, did you try doing this"... Even though I had all documentation from PayPal, they said they couldn't help me, but I also filed a claim with my CC. Magically, when the CC dispute went through in my favor, all of a sudden Paypal closed the claim in my favor as well. Gee, imagine that, because they were reversed money from my CC company and so Paypal passed the loss down the chain to the original seller, what they should have done in the first place.

Ever notice when paying by CC via PayPal, you have to continually go through extra steps to pay with a CC, if you have a bank account on file? And then they ask "are you SURE you want to pay via CC?" Heh heh heh.

It is too bad that Matt is treating his customers in this way, rather than being courteous.

Old 06-08-2007, 07:24 AM   #47
speedemon
Well folks I finally got it!
Everything looks fine with it and I am very glad this is all over.
I made the order on Friday the 13 of April and got it on June 7th...needless to say I will not be buying anything from there again, weather or not its under new "ownership"...bean farm sounds good to me!
At least he pulled through with me in the end and I am glad I didn’t give up on it.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:46 AM   #48
TheFragginDragon
He must have had a change of heart.....

http://market.kingsnake.com/userview.php?uid=44287&v=a

You should also checkout the warning on his front webpage concerning the 14 servers helping to press charges against whomever 'hijacked' his email system.

Old 07-03-2007, 11:02 AM   #49
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragginDragon
http://market.kingsnake.com/userview.php?uid=44287&v=a

You should also checkout the warning on his front webpage concerning the 14 servers helping to press charges against whomever 'hijacked' his email system.
You'll notice though that he is posting under his personal name. I guess that means that the entity MGReptiles is no more.

Gee...what a shame

Old 07-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
You'll notice though that he is posting under his personal name. I guess that means that the entity MGReptiles is no more.

Gee...what a shame

As per the other thread on KS changes, I don't think he is allowed to link to his MG Reptiles site in his ads either if his business hasn't been validated by KS.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!