Matt @ MG reptiles, you decide... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2007, 12:46 PM   #51
daniel1983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

As per the other thread on KS changes, I don't think he is allowed to link to his MG Reptiles site in his ads either if his business hasn't been validated by KS.
So I assume he was not conducting sales as an actual licensed business since he is not verified as MG Reptiles through Kingsnake.....wonder if the IRS knows about all that income he recieved as MG Reptiles?

Old 07-03-2007, 12:58 PM   #52
Dennis Hultman
Don't know if is or isn't a licensed business.

Old 07-03-2007, 06:43 PM   #53
TheFragginDragon
OMG....

Someone (tee hee) must have alerted KS about the infraction of the TOS by Mr G, because all of his ads are gone there.....now I wonder who could have done that.......

Old 07-03-2007, 06:55 PM   #54
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragginDragon
Someone (tee hee) must have alerted KS about the infraction of the TOS by Mr G, because all of his ads are gone there.....now I wonder who could have done that.......
Maybe someone hijacked them along with his email (and his mind).

Old 07-03-2007, 07:39 PM   #55
BryonsBoas
Matt musta run out of customers to blame for his short comings so started blaming make believe hackers. Unless the hackers is his alter ego. Maybe they hacked his ebay account and posted his business without him knowing. I noticed he still claims to be there " before and after " when in reality there are tons of posts and threads to show otherwise.

Its a shame when someone falls so hard they can't find any truth in their problems and rely solely on pathetic excuses and lies to keep themselves afloat when in reality its adds nothing more than weight to help them fall faster.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #56
Suncoast Herpetological
I wasn't sure if this had been posyed by anyone at this point but I figuted we could all use a chuckle and reason tto shout "Hurray"!!!

Quote:
Contact Information

Email : sales@mgreptiles.com

May God Bless you and your familes. I truly loved dealing with you. MG Reptiles has closed it doors but I will never forget the wonderful people I have made friends along the way.

If you would like to purchase this domain just email me.
This is all that remains of MG Reptiles. I bet they are lining up to buy this hot domain LOL

Old 10-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #57
Dr Owens
Quote:
If you would like to purchase this domain just email me.
Why in the world would anyone want to do that???

Old 10-23-2007, 09:37 PM   #58
varnyard
You got to be kidding!!

Old 10-23-2007, 09:41 PM   #59
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
I wasn't sure if this had been posyed by anyone at this point but I figuted we could all use a chuckle and reason tto shout "Hurray"!!!

This is all that remains of MG Reptiles. I bet they are lining up to buy this hot domain LOL

This is what was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.mgreptiles.com/
MG Reptiles has closed its doors forever!

It has been a fun ride and I will miss it (well probably not). To everyone in the hobby I wish you the best life has to offer.

I cannot continue to live my life filled with hatred and anger. I am a Christian man and have to exclude the things in my life that cause me problems or keep me from being Christ like.

All pending orders will be filled and shipped asap.

Questions: matt@mgreptiles.com

If you were part of the demise of MG Reptiles know that you have taken form not only myself but from my Children, I am sure you are proud!

Must of changed it recently.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:49 PM   #60
Dr Owens
Quote:
I am a Christian man and have to exclude the things in my life that cause me problems or keep me from being Christ like.
Are you kidding me?

Quote:
All pending orders will be filled and shipped asap.
Does anyone know if this actually happened or not?

Quote:
If you were part of the demise of MG Reptiles know that you have taken form not only myself but from my Children, I am sure you are proud!
Just another example of Matt's complete inability to take any sort of responsibility for his own actions...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!