Tony Hurts Genetic Guarentee??? (HETS) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Paul, I think you should post all the emails that you have in regards to this transaction. Specifically, when you stated that you reminded him of the original deal and his responses.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:12 PM   #32
wyblep
He has never said anything about the original guarantee. He just states that I have really bad odds and he feels what he came up with is a good gesture on his part to make up for my bad odds? I was going through the emails and he doesn't just reply to the last one he jumps around alot meaning he responds to the one on the 16'th when there were two in between then so it makes everything look choppy? I would have to post each one individually if you know what I mean? Paul

Old 05-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #33
nora
I'd post them anyway Paul. I would like to see what exactly transpired between the 2 of you, although your initial post is plenty detailed. =)

Old 05-26-2007, 01:44 PM   #34
wyblep
What do I do just copy and past them? and also I would have to post every email I sent him because alot of my emails are not on his responses? It would be alot of mumble jumble. You would have to go through them all and look at the dates to put them in order. We are talking about 21 emails that I have sent him and 12 that he has sent me from May 6'th when I first contacted him asking him to give me a call about this. But like I said they will all be out of order. And some you will see do not make sense like the first couple of emails I sent him he says he will call me and does not. And then he sends me an email saying whats wrong with the het female? Like He hasn't responded to my first six emails? Needless to say I get a little upset. Well how would you like me to post these without making this whole thread look distorted? I do not have time to go through them and try and match them up in the order the happened? Just let me know and I will do it. Paul

Old 05-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #35
wyblep
I meant paste them

Old 05-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #36
wyblep
I will be away from my computer until Monday evening. Unless I find some internet access where I will be. Please feel free to post any questions you might have in regards to this matter and I will answer them as soon as I can. Tony if you are reading this I think it would be great if you could come back and respond to this thread. Thanks again Paul

Old 05-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #37
jasballs
Hey Paul, This maybe a Dumb question. But what did you buy from Tony? A het Albino. But was it just a normal het? Or one of the het red bellies? And your male that you used, What line is he? Just trying to see if maybe in some Strange way these arent compatiable? Sounds Weird but thats why I said dumb question..

Old 05-26-2007, 04:31 PM   #38
wyblep
I bought just a regular 100% Het albino female. And I bred my regular male albino who was produced from Nerd. Last year I bred another male albino which was produced from VPI. He never said anything other then regular albino Het. Paul

Old 05-26-2007, 04:47 PM   #39
jasballs
Ok, Thanks for that info Paul.. Good luck with the out come of this Mess!!

Old 05-26-2007, 09:19 PM   #40
David Reid
Here is my take

I hear alot of talk about "what could have been produced." In two years, 8 eggs and 7 eggs or whatever it was. Bottom line, you could have just gotten one Albino each year. With a lower priced animal, such as an Albino, I think Tony should send you an Albino female if he has one, and if your Het proves out next year, you send the Albino female back. If not, you keep both snakes. An Albino female is worth about as much as a 3 year old Het right now.

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!