Apalachicola Kings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-20-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
getula
Apalachicola Kings

I posted these earlier but I took better shots.
-
This 2009 hatch female came from a gravid WC female that was collected by a friend of mine. The Mom was very Eastern looking but she came from right in the middle of Apalachicola country. No idea what the Father looks like obviously but she threw a Striped baby and a few other classic looking Apalachicola Kings. Several had this pattern but they are already way more speckled then Mom.

This 2009 male is from 2 WC Apalachicola Kings that were bred together in captivity. Their clutch had patternless striped and classic blotched looking Kings. These 2 lines are the only known locale Apalachicola Kings I know of in captivity making them a true rarity.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:31 AM   #2
JETZEN
great pics of great kings thx for sharing

Old 09-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
jeffwyatt81
Awsome pics! That male is a stunner!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!