Ok everyone, what's your favorite morph? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-09-2006, 12:12 PM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
Ok everyone, what's your favorite morph?

What is your personal favorite morph, and why?

Old 05-09-2006, 01:13 PM   #2
norsmis
I would have to say a beautiful oketee but as far as morphs go, I would say butter stripe. Those guys are gorgeous!

Old 05-09-2006, 01:49 PM   #3
snakebiteAZ1
I like the

Carmel corns, i also like the reverse Oketee!!!! I also like the Lavenders, and the Butters, and the Anery stripes... Oh what the heck, i like them all

Old 05-09-2006, 01:58 PM   #4
Skunky
Mmmmm...the Ultramels are just too gorgeous for words. Other than that, I think the Silver Queens.

Old 05-09-2006, 03:29 PM   #5
snakebiteAZ1
Oh Yeah!!!

i forgot about the Silver Queens, i wanted one of those for the longest time, and still have not been able to get one... You don't see them alot like you use to... Who has those available now???? Mike

Old 05-09-2006, 03:41 PM   #6
Skunky
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebiteAZ1
i forgot about the Silver Queens, i wanted one of those for the longest time, and still have not been able to get one... You don't see them alot like you use to... Who has those available now???? Mike
Mike, you'll find some here http://www.thecornsnakepit.com/forsale.html

Old 05-09-2006, 04:49 PM   #7
cowboyman13
I like the classic/normals the most.

Old 05-09-2006, 06:43 PM   #8
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebiteAZ1
You don't see them alot like you use to... Who has those available now???? Mike
Why not Rich himself, owner of these forums? www.serpenco.com

Old 05-09-2006, 07:05 PM   #9
Leighanne
I like the Sunkissed, the pink ones(don't know what their exactly called), and the normals. Other ones are just pretty, OH those black and grey ones to are gorgeous! The normals like Jake have THE cutest noses!!!!!!!!!!! I got to go to the pet store today for stuff for Gex and Jake, and we ended up getting a green anole we named picolo, and I got to hold a we little baby ball python!!!!!!!! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one I held was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had been putting it off for awhile because I was scared to get bite, but with this guy being a baby it was much easier. I had also put it off because I can't have one, and now I REALLY want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2006, 12:27 PM   #10
mmitstif
Silver Queens

My pair has the ability to throw them but I did not get any last year.
Hope to see some this year as well as some snows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!