A.P.B need eyes around the place - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2003, 01:20 AM   #1
JungleHabitats
Question A.P.B need eyes around the place

SNAKE THEIVES BE WARNED...

Im sure this will at best be edited , but more then likely removed if so i understand.

If anyone in the S. California area knows of or sees ANYONE that suddenly happens upon a large clutch of BCI babies and poss hets that before ester sunday the did not own or before then had no intenions of buying a lot of them , along with some hi end GTP 1.1 i do beleive or just basically any number of NEW to there place or they suddenly know someone that has these forsale please email me directly or can call me 1-919-272-5683 ( cell ph ) as these animals were stolen sunday night in a breakin just a off the head guees from details this was about a 5-6 grand swipe or possibly more .

THIS WILL NOT BE A DONATE MONEY THREAD !!!!!
however just a call for eyes and for the son of a ___________ that has them i hope you truely die a horrible death because if i were able to get there to handle you myself a horrible death would be easier for you.

please note only a portion of this heist was of my animals there were approx 20+ o3 BCI that were of value to me ... yeh in the big scheme there not pennies to a mountain ... but these were my damn pennies and you had no right touching them ... to anyone that can offer some solid lead PLEASE CONTACT ME !!!

Old 04-23-2003, 09:07 AM   #2
herpcondo
Hey Allen,,,
I am sorry to hear about your animals being taken,,, hopefully they will turn up,,, did you have the police out to fingerprint..?
( just a thought) I use to fly radio control helicopters in the past, and someone broke into my shop one night and took about 15,000.00 worth of helis... they found finger prints, and found the guy,,, Never got the helis back, but i filed under home owners, and finally got some of the loss back,,, ( i wonder if you can do that with reptiles..?) anyway, i hope you find your animals,,,
Best of Luck!

Old 04-23-2003, 09:11 AM   #3
JungleHabitats
just to clarify something on this

the majority of these animals were NOT mine i only lost a minimal amount in retrospect to the total take.These were in a friends care and were taken from her home. Im not sure if there were any homeowner polocies and would doubt they would cover such on that.

Old 04-23-2003, 07:28 PM   #4
HerpVenue
Alan,
Like I told her...I will tell you.
If there was anyway you can post pics of some of them.
That way ....maybe people can compare. (Probably only will help if they were adults)

Old 04-23-2003, 09:06 PM   #5
Gary Walsch
Alan,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I think you should have every possible option explored in the efforts of catching the thief(s) or even getting back the animals as well. I wish you all the best. Good luck my friend ......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!