"Diluting" BOI threads? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #61
Southern Wolf
threads not about me Thomas... an no... they dont have to claim business profits... the business is NOT in their name.

Old 12-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #62
JudyC
A VERY useful question for a job interview:

Is the following statement true or false? Everyone lies.

If the interviewee answers "True" then the person doing the interview KNOWS that person is prone to telling lies. Because those that lie simply can't comprehend that there are common, average, everyday, ordinary people who simply choose to live a life of integrity that does not include lying.

You, Thomas...by your very arguments, are proving yourself not only to be someone willing to lie...but someone who does it all the time and for just about any ol' reason that might make life a little bit easier (or entertaining) for yourself. Quite the character you have there.

Old 12-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #63
chamgirl99471
I agree Judy... Integrity, Business Ethics, Customer Service, and The way people handle themselves on a Public Forum all play a HUGE part in whether or not your business will succeed or not. The BOI can weed out many many of those that enjoy stirring up drama, Lie and basically have NO Business Ethics or Proper Customer Service! A lot of the outside posts bring to light several issues and the way that others respond to those posts shows a lot about those people in general.

Someone who responds to a problem with a positive attitude and aknowledges that they made a mistake and then makes it right is going to get more sales then say someone who comes on there and says... "Yeah.. so I sold this guy a sick animal but it's not my problem anymore and I'm not doing anything about it!"

Old 12-05-2010, 01:08 AM   #64
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasHicks View Post
In a ten minute conversation, 60% of people lie at least once.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." ~Mark Twain

Old 12-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #65
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
threads not about me Thomas... an no... they dont have to claim business profits... the business is NOT in their name.
No, but I believe I got you. Unless it's not just you helping with "customer service" you've lied at least once. At least I didn't lie to actual people, merely a faceless website, you on the other hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC
A VERY useful question for a job interview:

Is the following statement true or false? Everyone lies.

If the interviewee answers "True" then the person doing the interview KNOWS that person is prone to telling lies. Because those that lie simply can't comprehend that there are common, average, everyday, ordinary people who simply choose to live a life of integrity that does not include lying.
Yeah, and if they say false they also show they're very willing to lie. Lol... I'm sorry but no one never lies. That's the truth. If you don't ever lie, you're not very social. You've never lied to protect a friend/change the subject/make yourself appear more interesting/to comfort someone/for a joke/to not let someone in on a surprise/to a child/etc.? If you answer "no" to the inquiry of whether you ever lie or not, well, you just lied. Have you ever watched the "Invention of Lying"? Watch it and see how ridiculous and unfeasible a world without lies really is.

Quote:
You, Thomas...by your very arguments, are proving yourself not only to be someone willing to lie...but someone who does it all the time and for just about any ol' reason that might make life a little bit easier (or entertaining) for yourself. Quite the character you have there.
Yeah, and you've just proven yourself a poor judge of character who's willing to say anything to contradict me because you've had a vandetta against me since the Chrissabella thread. This is like arguing with a five year old, if you can seriously sit back and say you've never lied and some people never do, you're either lying or have less grasp on reality than a 5 year old. If I sit back and make the argument that everyone lies, I'm being honest. If you contradict me, you're being dishonest. So by your token, that if I argue that everyone lies, I prove myself a liar, but if you contradict me, you prove yourself an active liar, so I guess by your logic, it's just a cluster for everyone, huh?

TBH

Old 12-05-2010, 09:14 AM   #66
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." ~Mark Twain
"Truth is the most valuable thing we have, so I try to conserve it." - Mark Twain

Uhoh! I guess we can't believe anything he says now! His intentions are obviously questionable if he so freely chooses to admit to lie!

It's human nature to lie, I don't think I've ever seen anyone deny that until now. I feel like I'm arguing with children here...

TBH

Old 12-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
I feel like I'm arguing with children here...

You are wearing out your welcome fast. I suggest you drop the quibbling, and let's see some posts that have to do with your reptile interests.

Building a place in our community is done one step at a time. Those who are accepted and respected have paid dues by being civil, friendly, and helpful.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #68
ThomasHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
You are wearing out your welcome fast. I suggest you drop the quibbling, and let's see some posts that have to do with your reptile interests.

Building a place in our community is done one step at a time. Those who are accepted and respected have paid dues by being civil, friendly, and helpful.
I don't care if the ten or so "big boys" like me or not. Worrying about that is what the real world is for. I don't play forum politics. And the actual reptile portion of this forum is really slow... I'd post more if more was going on there.

TBH

Old 12-05-2010, 10:16 AM   #69
DAND
Quote:
I don't care if the ten or so "big boys" like me or not. Worrying about that is what the real world is for. I don't play forum politics. And the actual reptile portion of this forum is really slow... I'd post more if more was going on there.

TBH
So you are a sheep, one who must follow versus lead. Not surprising.

Funny how you initially ask why threads go on and on yet you continue to pursue varying topics other then the original topic at hand.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #70
chamgirl99471
Thomas.. seems as if you are one of the ones that are addicted to Drama.. You're initial question was why can't they limit the BOI to a certain amount of posts and cut out the dribble and it was answered and opinions were given but that wasn't good enough... You had to continue to bring up more issues on your mind and by continuing to post on here it seems as if you are one of the ones that needs the attention.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!