Bad Guy Beware of Bill Hudson/Ecomorph Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #31
amos1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie's Morphs View Post
The funny thing is how much crap he talks about the breeders on the west coast and how all the "real" breeders on the east coast think we are scum. But it's people like him screwing people over that ruin it for everyone else...
He is only ruining it for him self...There is no east coast vs west coast bs thats all made up in his mind...every big breeder that he talks about knowing that has been asked about him have no idea who he is...he talks crap and tells lies about every one big breeders and small breeders.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #32
bxjoon
I smell a lot of ...I've dealt with a few guys from the west coast and never had an issue. Its a shame.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #33
snakegirl123427
So far I have had nothing but good experiences with him. I don't expect to have any bad experiences with him. I definitely would like to continue thinking of him as a good friend. Either way I hope you people figure something out that works for you.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #34
craneboy1
Yeah I m sure you have but the people who have had been screwed around are the people who Bill always talked about.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #35
Zombie's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakegirl123427 View Post
So far I have had nothing but good experiences with him. I don't expect to have any bad experiences with him. I definitely would like to continue thinking of him as a good friend. Either way I hope you people figure something out that works for you.
Seeing as how you worked for Bill, I don't think anyone can really believe what you are saying as fact . You also knew what was going on to some extent because you ignored all of our attempts to contact you as well. If you were ignoring tweets and emails from us (and you knew who we were because we met face to face) then you must have been told not to answer them. Heather and I never did anything (I am sure the others didn't as well) deserve to be treated and screwed over the way we were. We even brought our daughter to Bill's house and spent hours at a time with him (and Suzy) befriending them and doing legit (on our end) business. For someone to that to us which absolutley was not warranted in any way, is just cruel. We were actually worried that something happened to Bill, calling the hospital and seeing if anyone was there under that name. We thought something terrible happened and we were very worried about his and Suzy's well being. Then to find out the they basically said EFF you, we don't care about you or any agreements we had??!? If it happened to you I seriously doubt you would be trying to defend that person. It's truely sad Sanna, it really is. While we didnt know Bill for as long as others, we actually cared about him, we called him friend. We even came to his defense against the other people he wronged. It truely upset us that he could do that to us...

Old 05-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #36
Zombie's Morphs
Sorry about the misspells and gramatical errors, I was angrily typing...

Old 05-08-2012, 03:17 AM   #37
snakegirl123427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie's Morphs View Post
Seeing as how you worked for Bill, I don't think anyone can really believe what you are saying as fact . You also knew what was going on to some extent because you ignored all of our attempts to contact you as well. If you were ignoring tweets and emails from us (and you knew who we were because we met face to face) then you must have been told not to answer them. Heather and I never did anything (I am sure the others didn't as well) deserve to be treated and screwed over the way we were. We even brought our daughter to Bill's house and spent hours at a time with him (and Suzy) befriending them and doing legit (on our end) business. For someone to that to us which absolutley was not warranted in any way, is just cruel. We were actually worried that something happened to Bill, calling the hospital and seeing if anyone was there under that name. We thought something terrible happened and we were very worried about his and Suzy's well being. Then to find out the they basically said EFF you, we don't care about you or any agreements we had??!? If it happened to you I seriously doubt you would be trying to defend that person. It's truely sad Sanna, it really is. While we didnt know Bill for as long as others, we actually cared about him, we called him friend. We even came to his defense against the other people he wronged. It truely upset us that he could do that to us...
If you had tried to contact me I would have told you what I knew. I was even worried about him for a short period when he first changed his number. He actually never told me anything about not telling you something. I really can't see why he would have not wanted to talk to you. I'm really sorry if he did do you wrong in any way. I just wanted to state what I believe. As of now I'm not even in touch with him. If you did try to contact me on twitter I'm sorry I didn't get it because I don't know how to use it. Twitter sucks for me. Really sorry anyone was hurt by bill. I'm pretty disappointed if all of this is true. Since it seems he is unfortunately no longer my friend also. I only wish good for all of you including Bill even if he never talks to me again.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #38
craneboy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakegirl123427 View Post
If you had tried to contact me I would have told you what I knew. I was even worried about him for a short period when he first changed his number. He actually never told me anything about not telling you something. I really can't see why he would have not wanted to talk to you. I'm really sorry if he did do you wrong in any way. I just wanted to state what I believe. As of now I'm not even in touch with him. If you did try to contact me on twitter I'm sorry I didn't get it because I don't know how to use it. Twitter sucks for me. Really sorry anyone was hurt by bill. I'm pretty disappointed if all of this is true. Since it seems he is unfortunately no longer my friend also. I only wish good for all of you including Bill even if he never talks to me again.
If Bill was a stand up guy and wasn't trying to skip out on everyone he screwsd over, why did he shut down his website change all his numbers and moppve out of state? The conversation between Bill and I that I posted previously which was word for oword should have shown everyone who didn't have his new # or knew where he was that you weren't important. Read the thread that shows our conversation. He is also aware of this thread and he has made no attempts to try to come up with some BS excuse for doing what he has. He/his wife are now telling Mark that the reason they left Calif was because I made death threats toward them. Wow is all I can say if that was the truth as Mark told me and Bill or Suzie had any evidence of that I would of had charges brought up against me. As I stated in a previous thread also the only reason I got my snakes back was because I was done dealing with Bills bs and told him I was in the process of driving down to El Cerrito Police Dept. and filing a report against Bill with all of my bank/paypal staements showing proof of purchase. He texted me when I was driving down to el cerrito and asked if I was going to the CHP? I responded by forwarding the 411 text with the El Cerrito Police Depts contact info I got. The funny thing is after I forwarded that 411 text he called me, telling me that I was like his little brother and how did we get to this point and that he loved me. Then after him crying on the phone he made me promise him that we would still be friends and now was very eager to try to set up a date to pick up my animals. Like I said in previous post the original date for me to pick up my stuff got pushed back 3x because he had to hurry and get my Woma female from Boaman1 that he traded/sold behind my back. Didn't find that out until after I got my snakes back and was talking to Jason Amos. I called Bill and he admitted doing so. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what kind of guy Bill Hudson is.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #39
craneboy1
Oh yeah just to set the record straight. 80/90% of the people who are posting negative dealings with Bill, I haven't talked to or met until the 2 boi threads on Bill Hudson started. Huh isn't that crazy how so many complete strangers in Nor Cal and New Mexico and etc, can have so much in common (all screwed over by Bill Hudson). Bill, your character and intentions are made very clear here on the BOI.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #40
Zombie's Morphs
Every person has the right to move, and to move wherever you like. However, when you delete every option for people to get ahold of you when you have their animals or ongoing deals and then move out of state, the first thing someone will assume is you are taking their stuff and taking off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!