AAA reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2004, 09:58 AM   #1
raiquee
Thumbs down AAA reptiles

Ordered two blizzard leopard geckos from them. The geckos were in perfect health, but these reasons lead me to never buy from them again:

~No one answered the phone, on countless times i had called them, on different days as well.

~The pictures of the blizzard were played up, so that the geckos were sky blue. So they lied about the product they were selling. The geckos were a white color with shades of yellow to them, far from blue at all.

~The invoice stated that the lizards were shipped the 29th of May, i recieved the leopards on June 2nd, when i payed for overnight shipping.

It may have just been me who had these bad experiances with AAA, but thats a lot of things gone wrong to happen to one order. I also will not be buying from them again.

Old 06-04-2004, 10:14 AM   #2
dwedeking
Quote:
The invoice stated that the lizards were shipped the 29th of May, i recieved the leopards on June 2nd, when i payed for overnight shipping.
Um, the 29th of May (I am assuming of 2004) was a Saturday. Now if you ordered him late in the week or on that Saturday then they wouldn't ship until the 1st of June (due to the holiday). They arrived on June 2nd, that's overnight shipping.

Old 06-04-2004, 01:05 PM   #3
JJFOUTZ
Re: AAA reptiles

Quote:
Originally posted by raiquee

~The pictures of the blizzard were played up, so that the geckos were sky blue. So they lied about the product they were selling. The geckos were a white color with shades of yellow to them, far from blue at all.
Do you have the pics from them that were played up AND pics after arrival that could be posted so everyone can see the difference?

Old 06-04-2004, 01:27 PM   #4
Winter
Pictures

Here are pictures of the Blizzard Leopard Geckos that AAA Reptiles is advertising:

Lauren Rost

Old 06-04-2004, 01:30 PM   #5
beakgeek
Add is here

They sure look blue in the add.

Regards,

Terry

Old 06-04-2004, 01:32 PM   #6
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Desire,

Could you post a pictures of the geckos you received?

Thanks.

Old 06-04-2004, 01:45 PM   #7
hill4803
glad to see your geckos arrived...

When you posted your query on the forums on KS, several people (including myself) had told you they wouldn't be blue. Yes, I feel the ad was misleading, but I would recommend doing a search on the BOI (as I also put in my response to your forum post) from now on & listen to what is said in response. Are the geckos otherwise healthy? If so, I think $30 is a fair price. Sorry if I come off as being harsh, not meant that way, but a blue gecko would be rare indeed & worth way more than $30!

Old 06-04-2004, 04:04 PM   #8
dwedeking
Quote:
blue gecko would be rare indeed & worth way more than $30!
Like the red one??

Sorry couldn't help it.

Old 06-04-2004, 04:09 PM   #9
hill4803
lol...

Yeah...what was that one going for again? If we breed the red with blue we should get purple offspring.

Ro Hill

Old 06-04-2004, 04:10 PM   #10
SPJ
Bad photoshop job on their part. Did you ask them if they were blue? If you did and they said they were in fact blue, then you have a solid complaint but if you go thru their site, there are a lot pics with funky colors.
I wish you luck trying to get a refund or replacement but I doubt you will ever find blizzards that are blue.
Post some pics of what the ones look like that you were sent so they can be compared to what they advertise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!